FS: NISMO 270R project part out (whats still left)

I’ve sold quite a bit of parts already so heres whats left atm.

Ok I decided I’m going to part my 2 year long Nismo 270R project (putting car closer to stock so not a complete part out just some after market parts.) I thought long and hard about this as much as I love nismo and want to finish this almost finished project I’m going to part ways with it…

Also please dont thread crap quite a lot of these parts are very hard to come by and I paid top quality dollars for these.

ALL NISMO PARTS ARE AUTHENTIC. WHATEVER IS FOR SALE IS WHAT I HAVE

This is how the car looks like.

Nismo 270R grill (zenki s14)

I bought it brand new and used it for almost 6 month now (this was my back up grill but sold the one on my car since my friend harassed me for it). Never painted and come w/ the box and paper. nothing broken and will include oem clips. very very hard to come by I got lucky finding one brand new

$300

Nismo 270R spoiler

got this shipped from japan. there are paint cracks as it was a diy paint job. direct bolt on the an s14 trunk.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/n1657860007_466821_2339.jpg

$350

NISMO 270R COMBO DEAL
270r grill and spoiler $600

Nismo S14 front and rear strut bars

both strut bars are in very good condition. paint is peeling on the front one and rear ones is perfectly fine and clean. the front nismo front strut bar is much thicker then the cusco one. both strut bars fit like a glove (expected from nismo thats why i only buy nismo stuff)

sorry for the crappy pic can get better pics if requested and dont mind my messy engine bay was meaning to clean it up but got lazy.

sorry for the crappy pic of the rear sturt bar but can get better pics if requested.

$400 for the set $200 each

Nismo s14 coilovers

Nismo r-tune coilovers for a s14. used for approx 10k KM(not miles but can’t prove it really)never seen winter or cold weather. no blown shocks and still in very very good condition.

IT ONLY COILOVERS NOT THE OTHER SUSPENSION

$1000

Nismo sr20det RAS (rocker arm stoppers)

near new nothing special just nismo branded just rare item.

$130

BINGS rear s14 multi link

A set of rear new s14 multilinks (ruca, toe, traction arms). A lot of people run them here in canada and they seem to be pretty good as i have a lot of friends running them (why i bought them). i don’t think i’ll be drifting a s14 next year so i might as well sell these.

not actaul items but reference pics. i will take actual item pic when i have time to take them out of the box.

$530 for the set. will not part out

Nismo NS5R (270R rims)

-x2 Nismo ns5r (also known as nismo 270r wheels)
-17x8 +25
-has a pair of dunlop z star spec 225/45/17 (has a flat spot on one of them) bought them new for 400

the dark silver front rims

can get more pictures if requested.

$400 w/ tires

For any question feel free to email me at jon_john_9017@hotmail.com or pm.

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC ON WHAT YOUR INTERESTED IN. I have too much stuff for sale so please dont “i’m interested in your nismo wheels” and leave it at that.

LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED AND ALL PRICES ARE PRETTY FIRM

Located at Toronto

Thanks,
jon

strut bars are pending

price change (will honor multi purchase discount)
nismo ras - 120
bings multilink - 520
RARE nismo grill - 280

270r front bumper?

sold my brand new kit and the last one is on the car which im selling with the car

BUMP

still have lotsa stuff and please SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY a lot of flaky buyers that disappear after making a deal or saying i’ll get them on next paycheck.

PRICE DROP:
bings multi link. 500 firm for the set will not part out

these will help on your tire wear by alot when drifting

strut bars are sold and paid in full.

If you are looking for anything nismo for you car drop me a pm but pricing will be a bit more then i posted as our cad dollar is crap w/ the jpy conversion.

bump… will trade for 18" rims in gangster sizing + cash my side obviously

bump