FS: Nismo steering wheel

I have a nismo wheel that is black with red stitching. Brand new in the box still. Never used. $60 SOLD

What’s the nissan part number on this bad boy?

Pics?

Looks the same as this one.

is it leather?

With redstiching like that it has gotta be authentic…

Again…Nissan Part number?

guys stop pulling a mark, u know it’s not a real nismo one. It’s obviously an ebay one from the price that he’s asking.

:fnf2:

for 60$ u cant complain… no one sed its real

and they have a mazda rx-8 on the background…and plus, its kinda on the ugly side and nismo makes steering wheels more ordinary looking.

i’m pretty damn sure that’s not authentic…

It’s not authentic…i work at canadian tire and all the ractive ones are the exact same style as that but the horn button says RACTIVE and my buddy has on exactly like that and it says BRIDE (fake) there all made in one place just different horn buttons. 60 is a good price though.

its a steering wheel !! wtf can be fake about it?

this wheel looks 10x better than ANY Nardi wheel I say and those go for ~300 bucks hahaha what a joke.

wait and see wat happens when the wheel is being cooked under the summer sun. You’ll have yourself a nismo pretzel rather than a steering wheel

i think the same thing. Nardi wheels are ugly. this one doesn’t look half bad and 60 bucks it’s worth it. it’s better than buying one of those ghey CT wheel covers

not ture my friend has one in his 72’ Datsun mind you its fake swade but a very nice wheel and no wear after a few years now.

good wheel in fact, thats why when I get one it will be something as simple as this.

Only thing is $60 is expensive, when you can get them of Ebay with hub and quick release for that price.

A quick release is more then $60 for just that.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NISMO-BK-STEERING-WHEEL-NISSAN-SKYLINE-350Z-300ZX-240SX_W0QQitemZ230061927612QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33704QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

not on ebay

not on ebay[/quote]

unless u want ur wheel to fall off

ok then 8)

Wheel is SOLD

Please lock it up