FS: NISSAN Logo Watch and Key**SOLD**

1)I have a Nissan Logo’d watch for sale. It is made of metal with a metal band, I would assume it is stainless steel, but only the clasp is marked as such. It has been keeping perfect time since Christmas.

I would have kept it but I don’t wear watches.

2)I have a key for a 240sx that has the NISSAN logo on it. It is UNCUT, so you will have to bring it to a hardware store and get it cut to suit your 240. It will fit any year of 240. It comes in a nice case and is a nice quality piece to add to your already or soon-to-be Blingin’ 240!!!

Ok, truth is, my ex girlfriend gave me this stuff for Christmas as she was dumping me. That is ok though cause the km’s would have racked up pretty quick once I brought my car out for the summer as she lived over an hour from me.

So, with that being said, I am asking $25 for the pair of items. They look best together, people will think you are the ultimate Nissan guy as they watch you turn your car over with this key in one hand and this watch on the other wrist.

I will be at the Grand Bend event on Sunday if you want to see them and/or purchase.

PM or Email

Here are the pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Theo23/WatchKey.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Theo23/PICT0003.jpg

wanna get rid of them seperatly by any chance? i lost my nissan key and now im stuck with some bullshit curtis crap they sold me AT THE DEALER. that one looks pretty.

where u located… i might wanna take both… im in brampton

Oh man, those are gorgeous. You have no clue where she got them? Cause I’d love to pick them up from you, but I just bought Z-brakes all-round and a 5 bolt conversion so I’m a tiny bit short on cash and Grimsby is hella far too.
Someone better pick that up though, that key is turning me on as I’m typing this :smiley:

^Eeww Yucky

Sorry I will not separate.

I think it is pretty much a done deal so no more hard ons.

Theo

Sold! Thanks Brian and everyone else for the interest.

Theo