FS: Nitrous Express Remote Bottle Opener **NEW**

Brand new in the box, Unopened.

Nitrous Express Remote Bottle Opener
Nitrous Express Part Number 11107

$268.87 + S&H from NX

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/Opener.htm

$200 obo (not in a rush to sell)

IT COSTS THAT MUCH FOR A BOTTLE OPENER?!

Holy fuck dude I sold my NX wet kit w/ warmer and opener for $300.

Fuck my life.

Somebody got a hell of a deal!

bump!

another useless bump…

someone buy this thing… I just had to order $180 worth of fittings! :wow:banghead

$5.

$5.01 bob

$4.99 (I don’t wanna go over and it’s Drew now, Bob isn’t on the show anymore)

GLWS Jim

so wait you had nitrous when you ran those times?

Are you serious??? Please tell me your joking…or does he have to explain this all over again…or you could just go read his other thread about his car!

G4AIR is a diversified service provider operating the secure network of buying and selling sites for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing WoW gold(MMORPG) virtual currency on the Internet. G4AIR was founded in 2004, we are committed to provide the outstanding customer services and striving to provide our customers with appreciation and quality service they deserve. In meeting the demand of Cheap WoW gold players to buy and sell virtual currency, G4AIR provides gamers with fast and secure transactions, 24-hour customer service and guarantee transaction safety.WoW gold customers will have an unforgettable and enjoyable gaming experience with us.G4AIR advocates healthy, secure and responsible secondary market practices. G4AIR does not farm or use bots or macros of any kind to create or collect virtual assets. G4AIR leverages its market presence and distribution power to avoid practices that have a negative impact on World of warcraft gold play. G4AIR maintains administrative offices in Hubei,People’s Republic of China.The company’s virtual currency exchange service are operated by G4AIR, Ltd., which is located in Hubei, World of warcraft goldPeople’s Republic of China.

joking

Will it open bottles of coors light remotely?

haha ok cool

well???

wtf!!

7.85 cause i got my flippy floppies.

Somebody fucking buy this junk…