FS: Nokia 3650

Selling my old Cingular phone. It’s good with T-Mobile too. It’s an awesome phone, lots of options, camera, video recording, audio recording, bluetooth, etc…and also has crystal clear reception everywhere I took it.

Small wear and tear, a new face plate and it will be mint condition again. Comes with charger and all original manuals and boxes.

Looking for $75.

is it a 3650 or a 3620. the 3650 doesnt use 850MHz, and thats what cingular uses in this area.

it’s a 3650, i used it with cingular in this area

if it came right from cingular its gotta be a 3600.

ok, im interested, BUT it has to work at/in my house (this sounds simple enough… but its pretty rare that any phone works well at my house). if not, then i dont want it :slight_smile:

where are you located?

it didn’t come from cingular, i bought it off ebay, i just had to buy a sim card for it. i’ll give you mine, idk if it still works, but if it does it’ll save you 20 bones. i’m in west seneca, but i work every single day this week. if you want to try it out, you can pick it up from me there, shoot me a pm and i’ll let you know where that is.

zero - I’m surprised you don’t get service there… really surprised.

^
the place i live in is all plaster covered block. reception in my house is fucking poo poo.
i was reading on the howard forums how the phone i have always gets shitty signal.

robtc, i will actually be out your way possibly tonight, i will shoot you a pm, maybe we can hook up.

My phone worked fine in your house :slight_smile:

thats because your phone isnt a pos samsung

zerodaze, i dropped u a pm, if you buy it and ur old one is cingular and is sim card compatible ill buy yours, i need a cell for liek 2 more months

do you still have this phone…If i cant get a new one from cingular tomorrow i’ll come check yours out… but 75 might be a little too much…so…50 bux?

Later
JoJO

i’ll consider 50, i’ll do 60 for sure, let me know :tup: