FS: Obd1 B18a1 LS Integra Motor (Built Bottom End) + EF Shell / Parts

I’m selling my obd1 b18a1 LS integra motor that I planned on using in my EF turbo project, but bought a new car and also don’t have time to tinker with the EF anymore. Here’s a rundown of what’s in the motor …

Motor was bored and honed to 1.9L and all motor work was done at BRK
9:1 Ross Racing Pistons w/ rings
Eagle Rods
ACL Race Bearings
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
New Waterpump and Belt Tensioner
Micropolished Crank
New Headgasket

the head is stock, since I never got around to doing anything to it. I don’t have a set price and am open to offers.

I also have an 91 EF hatch shell for sale, which is 5speed. It has a rear disk swap, skunk2 lower control arms, ETD traction bars, and 3" thermaltec exhaust. Needs a little TLC to finish it off. Also open to offers on this.

more pictures to come of the hatch…

pm me what ur looking to get for the bottom end

hmm if you end up parting the shell shawn ill buy the rear disc

what you looking for that cross member?

i’m not looking to part it out at this point. i would rather sell the shell together.

then pic and price of shell?

Pmed about the motor

bump

while I hate seeing that this motor is going to a new home, I will vouch for this motor being top notch. Over $2k invested in it and 0 miles.

GLWS

ill take 1500 for motor an trans i need this gone

still need info on the car :wave:

the car was an out-of state car purchased new by a woman and owned by her until 2003 or so, then Scanz89’s bro-in-law snagged it up for a cheap reliable DD, then sold it to shawn. Clean ass shell, had one rear quarter patched up by me. the body work was almost done, whole car is primered.

Its in VERY good shape. needs undercoating in the driver rear wheel well and paint. that is all.

still have those traction bars?

still have traction bars shoot me a price an ill get pics up tomorrow iv been busy with work sorry

bump i need this gone asap

how much for motor only

price on traction bars

ok still have this so ill take $2300 car an all everything i got for this i just need this out of here

pictures of said shell

soooo are you going to post info yet?