fs: Oxy-Acetelyne torch and other stuff.

I have a portable Oxy-acetelyne torch for sale can be used for cutting or some welding. Hasn’t been used much. Comes in a carrying case. Oxygen is partially full, Acetelyne is most likely empty. Comes with most is not all of what you’d need.

Looking to get $250/bo for it. Need the money more than it right now, but not in a rush to sell.

71 Buick 350 85k 2bbl complete. turns over. $150/bo. On stand right now, but stand not included.

4 205/55/R16 tires with low but passable tread. $20/all.

Sunpro styleline three guage pod. Brand new. Was like $50, Sell $40. Brand new in box.

1999 Monte Carlo/Lumina Factory Service manuals - $40

Monte Carlo/Lumina hood bra 95-2000 - $30

Also

10 gallon tank. Last used for a hamster. $15

Small weight bench and weights - $40

AC Unit - Older, but works. - $20

Sony 10 disc CD changer. No magazine. works - $20

GM Delco 10 disc changer. No magazine. Unknown condition. Has cable with plugs like the Alpine CD players. - $20

And as always, i have plenty of bonneville parts if someone should happen to need them. Also looking for another cheap bonneville if someone is getting rid of one. Everything is right off exit 19 of 490 in Rochester.

is the sunpro the gauges or just the pod?

i may be interested in the weight bench and weights if you still have them available this summer

guages and plate.

And if I still have the weights come summer, I’m setting it up and using it.

have a pic of the torch?

4 bolt main?

I am not sure. Guessing it is a 2 bolt. I might remove the oil pan and check if it gets warm out. There are numbers for the motor in another thread of mine in the for sale.