the REAL for sale thread.

well as 90% of you know now…the sti went up in smoke… BUT i had taken my staereo stuff out of the back last week trying to lighten her up a bit. now this is ALL for sale to try and get some cash towards a new ride.

12" diamond audio D3 series sub in 1.3 cu. ft slot ported box… this sub absolutely hammers and i only had 300 watts to it… will gladly handle 600+ watts

jbl cs 300.1 monoblock sub amplifier 300 watt amp… have used it in 3 different audio setups now and its AWESOME… clean power and never let me down.

JL Audio A4300 4 channel interior amp… not 100% sure on the specs but i believe its a 75X4 watt OR 150X2 bridged @ 4 ohm

jl audio 6.5" evolution components… simply the best component speakers jl makes… .

im in no position to ask any specific dollar amounts for this stuff… but serious low balls will be ignored…thanks everyone.

Let me know what’s left of your sway bars and endlinks :nod
Trunk trade round 2?

the trunk might be the only thing thats salvageable…

shoot me some individual prices and also prices for everything in the package bro, I need some upgrades for my sound system

bro sell that motor and trans ive seen worse fires in cars and the motor and trans were still good in the seals and what not needed to be replaced but the engine was still good over all

how much for the 4 channel?

the sub and box just cost me $329 about 3-4 months ago… i could take $225

the jbl 300 watt amp… $100??

the JL audio amp is going for a little over 200 on ebay plus shipping… say $180?

the 6.5" JL evolution components (assuming they were unharmed in the fire) are going for $480 on ebay… less than 1 yr of use… say $350?

thats 855$ added up… will let everything go together for $800?

the rear sway bar and rear endlinks should still be 100% not sure about the fronts but it got seriously hot up there… trunk trade is fine with me as well. do 04’ taillights fit the 02’s?.. the buschur exhaust and helix catless downpipe SHOULD still be in good shape as well… and the fp green will be sent out and rebuilt and for sale, or for sale as it is and they can have it sent out for rebuild if they would like… id think $500 for the turbo is fair as its $1400 new… turbochargers.com does a good job on the rebuilds and they are fairly cheap… id LOVE to sell the 850cc injectors as well ASSUMING they arent melted into lil globs of shit…

Chuck should pick up your trunk, tails, rear sway bar, the FP Green, and the exhaust :nod :banana

depending on insurance payout, the brembo brakes might be for sale as well… $1k takes em.

Not really ready for the turbo and the exhaust is way too loud. :lol Definitely interested in the taillights and maybe downpipe. Taillights bolt right up although some people swap out the bumpers and bumper beams.

Travis have you considered selling your transmission and rear diff? You could get some serious coin for those and your brakes depending on the condition of the bell housing.

all is for sale … just tell me what you want… STI 6spd transmission come n get it… front and rear diffs with transfer case… etc…

does said transmission bolt up to a DOHC Honda engine?

:lol

I can make it if you’re serious :tong

6 speed box is worth some cash if it’s not showing major signs of being part of a smore. Fuck I’d buy it off ya for the 962 if I wasn’t already rocking the 996 box…

If Adam (Boxersix) can make you (Jason) a B to K adapting plate that’d be SICKKK so you could put a Kseries 6 speed on your B Series

I don’t think that would work unless you want 6 reverse gears and 1 forward.

I can make any motor fit damn near any tranny if the person asking has enough money to back it up. Oh and time for me to work it out.

is that so?

Yes pete, the K series transmission is on the opposite side of the engine bay, so the forward gears are directionally different than the B series.