the REAL for sale thread.

youd have to reverse the shift linkage completely. the Kseries is on the driver side and the b is passenger side… it can be done, i mean people mount VR6’s backwards. just takes some some work to get the linkage sorted out

hmm, thanks for the fun fact!

looks like i have a lead on a car…someone buy this stuff so i can get it ASAP.

is it a vic LTD?

The B and K cranks also spin in opposite directions. The gear box would have to be heavily modified for it to work.

negative

hatch?

1987 toyota tercel?

:ninja

:nod

Travis, PM me a ballpark for the “JL evolution components”

all prices are laid out further back in this thread

Ah, missed that thanks

Trav if you end up having enough $$$ from your part out to buy a decent car and be able to afford mods, I might have to revoke my statement of giving you $$ from the tires :lol

wont have mods for a LONG LONG time…i just gotta get this thing bought and insured and prolly some new tires and an inspection…

ok fine, maybe i’ll throw you a few bucks :ninja

still trying to sell my shit to get $ for the car…

dude if I could I would lend you the si until you got a car, but i know the second I ask my parents if you can borrow my car while I’m gone they will laugh at me. I’ll call and ask just for the hell of it tomoro though, can’t hurt. I’m not drivin it anyways yano :ponder

il let ya know what they say tomoro.

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get to drive mcbichins car with him gone maybe :wow :eek :excited :giggedy