the REAL for sale thread.

nah i dont wanna take mark’s car…

why not it,s fully insured ;D

dont be gay sparky… or ill have carmen assault you with his man boobs.

sorry dude I called the insurance company and they didn’t like that idea :lol my mom was actually cool with it, she was like “it’s your car, you know what could happen to it” sorry bro I tried.

its ok… no biggy.

hed be fully insured hes over 25…

dont make me yack …his titty,s are bigger than most woman i know

just sayin what they said, he doesnt want it anyways so no biggie. i just want to help despite me being far as hell away.

send me up one of them college bitches… i could use some quality young nookie… (ps, they best be hot and female… and human… :ninja)

ha I’ll see if any want to come visit over winter break :lol but that doesnt exactly help you right now

bump… need it gone…

Travis i sent you a pm, but do you have the injector clips and with some wire in it? let me know

all hoses and wiring under the hood is incinerated… it melted a rim into half a square.

corrected :sad

yeah… no sense in trying to clean up a toxic waste spill… thats like putting a band aid on a bullet wound. :headbang

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/0917081532.jpg

More like hyenas picking scraps from lions lefovers

wtf… wheres the front windshield?.. that shit was still fine at the scene. :confused

\

got jacked s0n!

you sure…because there’s bipolar laminate burnt and fused to the floor of the car. either way it was not there when the car was picked up

not really sure wtf bipolar laminate is… but judging by the context you used it… its windshield glass… and i coulda swore it was still ok on the highway… i guess not?

adam im not incinuating YOU did anything to make it disappear… i was just thinking the tow company or fire dept fucked with it after i left… im sorry if it came across as if i was accusing you of doing something like that.