FS JL Audio CHEAP!

OK so I want to sell this subwoofer box $400

THEY"RE 12’s BRO!

:lol fixed

i would buy the amp

if i can find a buyer who just wants the subs and the box id be more than willing to seperate

actually have someone interested in the subs and box for $200 so i could sell the amp for $150 if he goes through with just the box/subs

oh let me know

it says on the back of the subs 12 w3 v2-d6 i have one person whos interested but hasnt made a final decision, i want $200 for both subs and the box, or $150 for the amp or $350 for both

do you still want to buy the amp? im lookin for $150 for it

come on, anybody, im willing to hand deliver this to your doorstep

:motherland

w5’s??? They look like W3’s to me…do they even make W5’s??

yeah i guess i made a typo in the description but i mentioned they were w3’s in the thread, i’ll fix that

willing to trade for a dp, tip, catback exhaust, f.m.i.c, ecu chip, wheels, or any combination of the these

You do know when they “chip” our cars all they do is reprogram the ecu through the obdII port, right? You would have to buy a whole new ecu and swap them…thats like crazy cash…probably about a grand or so. Just giving you the heads up.

i don’t think he did. but hey, you learn somethin new everyday :ponder

ive seen people selling the actual chipped ecu on vwvortex for $400 so hey you never know and i was just throwin shit out there that id trade for, perhaps you know someone with a totalled aww engine code with a chip and they are lookin to make a few bucks off it, it cant hurt throwin it out there

bumper cars i need $$$$$

Im interested in the amp…very much…i got a 12inc sub in my beater and im looking for a decent amp

ok so now im only trying to get rid of one subwoofer and the box lets say $30 for boy and $50 for sub? or trade both for a box that will fit the one sub.