FS: **Paintball Gun and Equipment**

Product: 2002 Wgp Custom Autococker. Dye Rock(chrome), Dye regulator(chrome), A.N.S 3-way(black), hyperflow bolt. Black Shroud,Custom Products 14" barrel (chrome)

Comes With: Jt invader mask tinted lens, 12v viewloader hopper, P.M.I Gloves, P.M.I. shin pads. Redz barrel bag hols 5 barrels, W.G.P Barrel Plug. P.M.I Pod Holder ( goes around the waist)

Pics Will be up Tommorow

Price: For Everything Im looking to get 300 obo

BUMP 230 FOR EVERYTHING AND ITS YOURS!

seems like a decent deal to me :slight_smile:

GL with sale, if I didn’t have my gun i’d probably buy this

great deal :tup:

good price.

bump for a sick deal and an awesome seller

pics?

wish i had the $$ to get back into it

GLWS

have any pics im lookin for a new gun just need some pics

Bump, if trade is reasonable and I like ill do it. I am looking for some car parts and/or stereo equipment and/or tires

ill trade a brand new kicker comp in a kicker truck box.

I have a car though

You try selling it on ebay or some paintball forums like pbnation.com or pbreview.com on the forums you’d probley have to part it out but it could be sold.

^^Its on ebay right now with 2 hrs left. 350 views and 4 watchers. And its on paintball central forums. The oldest person on the forums though is 18, those kids dont know the first thing about paintball lol.

n00b… you can put a truck box in a car…

^^ HAHA actually im not a noob , im a noob to this site but not to cars. And why the hell would I put a comp in a truckbox in my car? Thats retarded. :Tup:

you dont have to use the box, its just in it. the point is the box is all embroidered and shit with the kicker logo. if you didnt want it all you had to do was say no. n00b.http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/brittpants/stfu.jpg

well ay shoulda said that before.Damn no hard feelings lol

Bump, this need to be gone.

170! For everything. Thats the lowest im going. I was originally selling for 230 to you guys on nyspeed. Thast 60 knocked off. I just need it gone to buy my headunit and clearcoat and to pay for Carlisle!

ive got a gallon of ppg clearcoat…