WTB: paintball stuff

got my mind set on a nice new worr games, but befor i go dropin the loot figured i’d see if anyone had some stuff layin around they would like to sell. lookin to find an electronic hopper, air tank( no co2/nitro),
a drop forward, maybe any grips for an autococker, barrels, gun case, any nicer straight metal elbows, masks, squeeges, pods/harnesses, remotes, bags of o-rings whatever you have layin around i might be intrested in.

hell, if you have a decent gun you want to sell i might have some guys that would want it. :shoot: :headbang: thanks

ive got a cocker and 3 or 4 spyder hybrids.

I have a spyder rodeo and a spyder xtra 2 9oz co2 tanks, hopper, masks, some other things pm me if you want prices(they are low)

i have a piranha sks 2k3
the blue
with 3 co2 tanks.
one 20 oz others are 12.
hopper, not electric though
and a mask or 2.
dirt cheap dude. im talking like real cheap.
the gun comes with a drop forward double trigger
and the forgrip its in nice shape.
i put a nicer velocity chamber in it so the balls dont break.
mihght be able to find a harnes with pods to throw in 2.
$50 bucks for all!!

99 autococker paintball gun vert
flame drop forward with an on/off
double trigger with a blue flame insert
stock barrel
dye boomstick 14" barrel
reg hopper
12v rev
1 compressed air tank 68/3000 i believe
and 1 20oz co2 tank
3 masks, 2 plain jts, and 1 jt proteus II
a 3+2 redz pack with 5 blue pods
misc squeegees and gun oil
a redz barrel condom
a worgames jersey

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31143

big b has some stuff he used to be into that stuff alot

supraman- deff intrested in the air tank, dropforward and boomstick, if you dont mind PM me with what you would be lookin to get for them… and Dakota - i personally dont need that but for that price im pretty sure one of my friends might pick that up- most of my friends sold all their stuff a while ago. ill PM ya if i find somebody. thanks guys, keep it commin

k sweet … dude its just laying around yah know i just wanna get ridd of it.
thanks–

i got a 2k4 cocker, 2 piece boomstick barrel, palmer reg, on/off drop forward, new hoses, ram, 3 way, 45 frame with dye stickies, venturi bolt, some other poop too

i got a spyder 2000 with a ton of shit on it as a back up too

PM me an offer if you’re interested