FS: Palm Treo 755p

practically brand new, was literally taken out of a box and activated for me at verizon less then a week ago.

Palm Treo 755p
Box, manual and wall charger
2 mini 1.0gb SD card included
$350obo

will trade for LG voyager or XV6900

pay the 2 year contract price with out having to mess with your contract

Not too good of luck with phones, eh or just too picky? GLWS and you might want to post how big the miniSD card is.

bump for a good phone. someone should scoop this up, palm has awesome msg’ing software

i’ve got the palm 700p, txt messaging is top notch, GLWS

but on a side note, if you just got it a week ago, why not bring it back and exchange it for the 6900, seeing as how it’s the same price

last i checked verizon had a 14/30 day return policy if you didn’t like the phone

he alrdy exchanged it

i had it for more then 30 days. they just gave me this one tho. its like i said only a week old.

makes sense, good luck with the sale, it’s a great phone

bump

i think i saw someone selling this for 250 obo… might want to consider a price bump
what did you both realize the phones suck or what?

ya i posted in it chief. his is used with no memory card mine is like 2 weeks old. the memory cards are 30 bucks a piece. i dont want to pay for the PDA service so im going back to a normal phone

i will take 350 for it

i was in the same boat when i had my 650. loved the phone, i just hated needing the pda plan to do anything with it.

ill do 200

Not true. I have a pocket PC with Verizon and use a non-PDA plan.

did you get my pm?

275 and no memory cards