FS: Palm TX PDA with Wifi, bluetooth etc

i have a Palm TX PDA in very good condition. there are little signs of wear, but nothing major. this thing does everything. it has built in wifi internet, bluetooth, ability to run word excel etc files. read up on it if you want some more info. but this thing is really cool. if you have a slingbox, you can also watch tv on it anywhere you have a wifi connection by installing the software. expandible through SD/MMC card slot.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=180882&WT.mc_n=4&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=GOOGLE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=4

i did a lot of research on these and this is the best one in its class. it has received good reviews all over.

has all the cables and comes in the original box.

i will throw in a fossil soft leather case (~$50) if the offer is right.

i can get pics later tonight if anyone wants them.

did you use this as your phone? if so who was your provider…

i did not use this as a phone. but i think you can use any bluetooth enabled phone as your modem for it. im not sure if you can use it as an actual phone

ah i could have sworn that my buddy uses his Palm as his phone through sprint? anyone here know if this can be used as a phone at all?

that would be a treo thats a palm and that’s how he uses it as a phone

anyone interested at all? I would do $180 w/out the case. if anyone is interested let me know asap.

bump…this needs to be gone. very nice little gadget.

My offer is still on the table.

i cant go that low. if youre willing to move a little let me know.

bump. taking offers