FS: Parting out a 1998.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Manual / WTT parts for VW ABA short blk

Still have a good number of parts left. The color is silver.

Here’s a list of what is NOT avaliable

front bumper, fenders, radiator support, etc…it was hit in the front.
ECU & wiring harness are also gone.
steering wheel & driver side airbag is gone.

notable items that are available include:

AEB shortblock w/ 155k miles
AEB Head w/ 155k mile…nothing wrong w/ it.
5 spd manual tranny…155k mi, i was told there was nothing wrong with it but never drove it more than down the driveway my self, so no gaurantees.
driveshaft, rear end
all 4 doors are avaliable, rear bumper, etc still avaliable.
grayish-beige interior avaliable. seats are decent condition.

most of the car is still avaliable, so if you need something let me know. at this point in time i dont want to remove suspension components as i need the car to roll.

i’m not interested in selling weird items that are only worth $5 and a PITA to remove. mostly the big stuff!

I need an ABA short block (just the block and crank really)…has to be OBD1 92-94 I believe with the forged crank.

im assuming the car has a salvage title? if it doesnt and you can get me a picture of the damage i might buy the whole car let me know thanks.

it does have a clean title but a good amount of it is already stripped/thrown out (these pics are old) and i will be able to make a ton more money on parting it. but here’s a pic none the less.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/165/331165530_39614b62f9.jpg

basically the two front frame rails are bent at a 45 degree angle to where they should be .

jw, but how much are you looking to get for the longblock complete?

and the forged crank/oil squirters came in 93-95 :slight_smile:

if you have hid i’;; buy the headlights.

no they didn’t have HID’s in 98.

i’d take 1200 for the complete long block (head is already off)