FS: parting out Boosted3g's turbo kit - now with a bunch of prices

all this stuff is low mileage except the turbo itself

if we dont get reasonable $ here this stuff will just be listed on other forums …

ASK BOOSTED3G for pics if you need them…but most of the stuff is still installed on the car, so pics might not show the items the greatest

walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump - $65

aeromotive FPR w/ fittings, hoses, 3/8 steel return line, and AN fittings to plumb the larger return into the top of the fuel pump housing … only needs your own style fuel rail adapter, unless the one we have fits your car (made from the stock fpr for the 3g eclipse) - $120 for everything - $95 for the FPR alone - free install if the price is right

1g dsm metaltop BOV - never crushed -$30

1g/2g cast manifold - $40

dsm 440 injectors, dsm resitor pack, dsm injector clips, injector harness all soldered and taped up, just ned to hook up your injector wires to it - $60

Intercooler … SOLD

14b turbo - decent shape - nothing pretty but works great - great for stock replacement on the cheap - needs wastegate actuator unless i have a spare one laying around - $65

SAFC … great condition, might even have the book for you $150

innovative lc-1 wideband, works perfect, has the firmware updates, still have the box, unused bung & bung plug if i can find them … one of the analog outs is already set up to provide a false stoich mixture signal to the ECU for the sake of letting the ECU tune itself for 12.5:1 in closed loop mode - SOLD

we have a set of 3g eclipse intercooler piping, needs a turbo intake pipe as the one on the car is not that pretty… $$make offer

SPEC stage 3 clutch for the 4g64 engine … NEVER USED … Toms cluch never blew … so there wasnt yet a need to install it - $$ make offer

turboXS manual boost controller, never used as i didnt want to take the boost over 9psi anyways. -$55

-I also have a vortec 10:1 ratio FMU w\ fuel lines that was bought used, but i didnt need it as i decided to go FPR+safc instead of a rising rate unit. - $$ask boosted3g

-rims also for sale if i can get 3g replacements - they are ADR valkyre 17 rims, i believe discontinued - 17’ 5x114.3 patten, in good contition. dime-nikel size rash mark on one rim.- $$ask boosted3g

-autometer pyrometer EGT w\ sensor and all wires - SOLD

-autometer phantom A\F gauge -$55

-VDO boost gauge~shows boost 0-30 but does not show vacuum.- $15

-3 pillar generic gauge pod - not made for any specific car - fit mine 95% w\ almost no mods, juse removed the clips from my original pillar and applied to this one, never has fallen or or failed on me. - $25

inlet/outlets on FMIC?

$100 for the Inn WBO2?

I/O are 2.5, have heavy duty couplers for it too

Tom is the one that gets to approve / deny prices, but that BW02 was $210 from kennedy’s when we got it … and its never been screwed with, installed it under the dash and put the sensor in place of the emmisions nb02, so the only part thats ever gotten at all wet is the sensor itself

haha im on a call right now at work so gotta type fast but correction, ihe I\O is 3’ - remmber nick i ha to by downsizers from ferry hydrolic? the I\O is actually 3 but will work w\ 2 1\2 as i have the spacers, so which ever your needs - it can fill them both

-I also have a turboXS manual boost controller, never used as i didnt want to take the boost over 9psi anyways.
-I also have a vortec 10:1 ratio FMU w\ fuel lines that was bought used, but i didnt need it as i decided to go FPR+safc instead of a rising rate unit.
-rims also for sale if i can get 3g replacements - they are ADR valkyre 17 rims, i believe discontinued - 17’ 5x114.3 patten, in good contition. dime-nikel size rash mark on one rim.
-autometer pyrometer EGT w\ sensor and all wires
-autometer phantom A\F gauge
-VDO boost gauge~shows boost 0-30 but does not show vacuum.
-3 pillar generic gauge pod - not made for any specific car - fit mine 95% w\ almost no mods, juse removed the clips from my original pillar and applied to this one, never has fallen or or failed on me.
-all i can think of ATM
-Also, I dont know many ppl w\ 3gs on the forums here, but if you are interested, ill sell the whole kit all togthter. Everything has worked great and nvr a problem, but w\ going back to college I gotta sell the car and im getting into a much cheaper kia =( ugh…i keep telling myself its only for 2-3 years…
EDIT I will have pics up by tomarrow. IM outta work at 1am, Gotta go home and take some shots and post em up. Some items still on car and wont have pics right away, such as injectors, resistor box, ect…

does wideband come with a display or no???

no, no display gauge for the WBo2 - i allways just used my laptop to monitor une.

aw man that’s rough… GLWS :frowning:

callin dibs on the bov…

Thank ya thank ya
Indeed =( i love the car - but i figure after 2-3years and im in a much better job ill pick something up thats nicer than my 3g is. maybe a 350z or a ws6, who knows…

pm sent HRK.

ill be home around midnighttonight to start dealing out prices, hang tight guys

bump for prices

oh yea, i was gonna make steel tubing adapters but u bought the adapters from ferry instead

wideband - sold
pyrometer - sold

Im interested in the 14b for a civic set up im building, could you send pix to cheshirkattz24@yahoo.com.

14b sale already pending

interested in the 1g dsm bov and the 255 walbro fuel pump (is it for a civic?)

bov is sold

255 is originaly made for a 2g talon, but it prolly fits 30 diff cars

acutuallt when i bought it, it was for a 2g car. we had to just modify my part of my 3g in tank pump housing, but the actual pump was untouched and its for a 2g car

Damn I just read this, and all I have to say is. NOooooooooooooooooooooooo…