FS: Many Many Turbo Parts

walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump - $55

aeromotive FPR w/ fittings, hoses, 3/8 steel return line, and AN fittings to plumb the larger return into the top of the fuel pump housing … only needs your own style fuel rail adapter, unless the one we have fits your car (made from the stock fpr for the 3g eclipse) - $120 for everything - $95 for the FPR alone - free install if the price is right

1g dsm metaltop BOV - never crushed -$25

1g/2g cast manifold - $30

dsm 440 injectors, dsm resitor pack, dsm injector clips, injector harness all soldered and taped up, just ned to hook up your injector wires to it - $50

Intercooler, cannot remmeber exact dimentions. 2g DSM FMIC design, 3’ out (Have reducers to 2.5)

14b turbo - decent shape - nothing pretty but works great - great for stock replacement on the cheap - needs wastegate actuator unless i have a spare one laying around - $60

SAFC … great condition, might even have the book for you $125

innovative lc-1 wideband, works perfect, has the firmware updates, still have the box, unused bung & bung plug if i can find them … one of the analog outs is already set up to provide a false stoich mixture signal to the ECU for the sake of letting the ECU tune itself for 12.5:1 in closed loop mode - SOLD

we have a set of 3g eclipse intercooler piping, needs a turbo intake pipe as the one on the car is not that pretty… $$make offer

SPEC stage 3 clutch for the 4g64 engine … NEVER USED … My cluch never blew … so there wasnt yet a need to install it - $$ make offer

turboXS manual boost controller, never used as i didnt want to take the boost over 9psi anyways. -$40

-I also have a vortec 10:1 ratio FMU w\ fuel lines that was bought used, but i didnt need it as i decided to go FPR+safc instead of a rising rate unit. - $50

-autometer pyrometer EGT w\ sensor and all wires - SOLD

-autometer phantom A\F gauge -$40

-VDO boost gauge~shows boost 0-30 but does not show vacuum.- $10

-3 pillar generic gauge pod - not made for any specific car - fit mine 95% w\ almost no mods, juse removed the clips from my original pillar and applied to this one, never has fallen or or failed on me. - $15

damn.
where were you last week.
I wouldve bought the B.controller and Pyrometer gauge.

awesome prices.

Good Luck with sale.:tup:

where are you located, pics of the VDO gauge?

:tup:
great prices

this is a gold mine for anyone looking to do a homemade turbo setup

pmed

Interested In AFPR…any negotiating on price

PMed

actualy, its just the FRP w/ a few of its immediat fittings, the rest of the “install kit” stayed with the car, remember ?

stelthfox, this guy is 125+ brand new, in great shape, and come w/ more fittings then you would get if u bought it new…

does the bov come with charge pipe? if so what size

the bov is mounted to its own lile piece of pipe … its 2.5"

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96

willing to part the bov and pipe together and i have a 2.5’’ pipe i will put in its place and i will buy it with both asap.

Yea that shouldnt be a problem. Lemmie know when your interested in pickin it up, and ill have her all ready for ya =)

still need the FPR too ?

Pm’d You…

i do not need the fpr yet and you have a pm about the bov and pipe…let me know

bump

Bring Up Me Post

bov works great but it needs to be crushed … it leaks a little. but all good good seller! buy his stuff.

14b’s are wrx turbos correct?

^ mitsu