FS: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

For sale is my Pioneer AVIC-F700BT thats EXACTLY 83 Days Old… Below is a link to best buy on the exact specifications… Also included is an IPOD cord and sirius box which enables the unit to get satellite radio… works great NOTHING wrong with it… FOR SALE for $550

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8862037&st=pioneer+avicf700&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1215819156310

email: mayday4k@yahoo.com
phone: 716-949-5060

what did you have this in?

Where did you buy it from and do you have the receipts still?

had this in my 2001 honda civic, and yes i have ALL receipts… and i think i got the warranty on it too, so if you are in california, and something happens to the unit, you can stop at a best buy in cali. and they will fix it…
kevin

ok so i have a 05 civic, will this just swap right in?

I think its any bestbuy in the USA,not just CA. If its the extended warranty it has to be transferred to the new owner.

yes i know that i was just using CA for example and thanks for clarifying that…

as far as fitting your 05 civic… i looked up on google images and saw you have the same stock radio as me… so i would say yes… also you don’t have to worry about buying the radio bezel too… let me know

kevin

GLWS that is an awesome piece.

thanks again…

I will be in Buffalo Monday. I will do $475 and we can meet at Best Buy to be sure the guarantee can transfer. Let me know.

alls you need is his first and last name and his phone# when they check to verify

ill go 525

Bitch please! Sounds good. Holler at me dawg. BALLIN!

Hey I just saw that your number is on there. When do you want to meet up? Im good any day time after Monday 5PM.

Looks really cool, nice price too.

BUMP $500, also to clarify i didn’t get the extended warranty out on the unit, but it does have a 1 year manufacturer warranty good until 9-29-09…

cheaper new in box on ebay

if your gonna try to prove a point, at least back it up with some proof so when someone calls you out for shitting on a thread, you can at least prove your point.

With the siri and ipod stuff? Meh id rather take it from a good dude for a similar price over some ebay vendor to be honest. Probably why im buying it.

Yea it is a valid point but I just dont see the point when people post stuff like that anyhow but whatever.

PS unit is going to be mine tomorrow!!! Seller seems like a solid dude and has done a great job of dealing with my crazy holiday visit schedule.