PIONEER AVIC-F700BT (avic f700 gps navigation Bluetooth)

Selling my Pioneer AVIC-F700BT double din unit. It works perfect. no scratches on lcd screen. it will include everything it originally came with (microphone, gps antenna, harness, etc).

i’ll also throw in the pioneer ipod integration cable which was purchased separately. the cable is made specifically for this unit and will connect your iphone/ipod to the unit in order to use the iphone/ipod integration. it also charges the iphone/ipod while connected

The gps on this is updated with the most current maps. I also did the bypass so you can have full use of the navigation system while the car is in motion. I also have this updated with the most current firmware

more pics and all specs can be found here:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-F700BT?tab=B

http://www.satellitenavigation.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pioneer-avic-f700bt-satellite-navigator1.jpg

http://salestores.com/stores/images/images_747/AVICF700BT.jpg

asking $375/firm

these units are great i had an f90bt in the s4.

i gotta see if this will fit in the porsche…ill be in touch.

i just sold one of these a few months ago for 375$ these are awesome units I kind of miss it haha glws!

walker def let me know.

oh nice…yea im only selling cause i may be getting a new car and wont need this anymore. im trying to get $400 cause the pioneer ipod/iphone cable was $50 lol. figured $400 is fair. i have a feeling i will miss it a lot though if it sells

Damn very tempting. If you have this in a few days you will have a pm. I have some $$ tied up in paypal right now waiting to be released.

no problem bud, just let me know.

Bluetooth is built in for hands free right? Hrmmm.

yep…that’s correct

Some stuff I like firm…asking prices not so much. :wink: Sorry…I’m frugal. I have a similar unit currently but no ipod cable or gps…yet mine plays DVD’s. On the fence here. If you can do any better on the price for cash tonight shoot me a PM please.

ill def keep you posted bud, if i do drop the price, it probably wont be anytime soon since i found out it will fit in the car im looking at currently. so if i dont end up getting the asking price, i might end up keeping it

Cool. It’s a nice unit for sure, I’m just cheap. LOL.
GLWS or have fun with it in the new ride. 8)

Is it still installed in your car?
By chance does this have the feature like the D3 where you get the digital gauge display with like options for volts, speedo, direction, side velocity, etc…?

im not 100% sure to be honest. never really looked into it.

unfortunately its no longer in my car. just got it out yesterday

bump

edited original post with lower price… however this will be the lowest i go

You were supposed to PM me if you dropped the price. :wink:
How good is the GPS?

lol oops. ill pm now

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

k pm sent

sale pending

PM me if he doesn’t take it!