FS: Playstation Portable w/2 games mem card and 3 movies

I have a playstation portable for sale…i got it and loved it its just i need more money now. I work for Best Buy and i am a tech geek sometimes so nothing cheap or halfassed was bought or put on this. The memory card is a 256MB card by Sandisk. The two games are GTA:Liberty City Stories & Ridge Racer and the movies are Sean Of the Dead/XXX:State of the Union/and that dragon movie…Reign of Fire. The PSP has a screen protector on it and has the original soft carrier and two(not one) screen cleaners. PSP is in mint condition never dropped once(Thank God) and it has firmware Version 2.0…for all the ones behind on the PSP version 2.0 can play basically all homebrew(user created programs) and can even be downgraded to 1.50…but the advantage to 2.0 is it plays homebrew and can also go on the internet with the built in browser that was first released on 2.0. This PSP also supports Emulators(Sony hates me forthis) so yes you can put SNES/MAME/NEOCD and some others on here to play your old classics…i dumped probably about 500 into this even with my employee discount so im askin like 320 OBO. pm me, leave it here, or email me at xlogix@gmail.com

Price Drop 300(20 bucks!!) Somebody take it or make an offer…i need the money so i can buy my car :crying:

Cries this is so banal…bumb :repost:

Takin a hit on this one…badly…200 bucks scores the psp w/mem card and two games of the three(u choose)