FS: PSP Value Pack + 4 Games + 2 Memory cards + 1 Movie

For sale is an excellent condition PSP (black) that has been used. It has no problems/defects and works 100%. The item has been taken care of well. This is the value pack and it comes in it’s original box.

Items in box;

• PSP Console
  • Charger
  • AC Adapter
  • Battery
  • Cloth
  • Pouch/Protective Case
  • 32 MB Memory Stick
  • 2 GB Memory Stick (mint, used 2 times)
  • PSP Headphones w/ remote
  • Manual/Instruction booklet

Games

• SOCOM US Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo (mint)
  • 2006 FIFA World Cup (mint)
  • GTA Liberty City Stories
  • SSX Tricky

Movie

• Spiderman 2 (mint)

As you can see, it’s a packed deal and for a very good price. Everything works without a problem. All the games come in their original casing with their original booklets except SSX tricky, since I found it outside.

I can accept Paypal or Cash only and will ship if requested. I am also willing to trade for an iPod Video, or an older laptop/desktop (P3/P4). Any other trades are welcome.

Asking price is $330. The price is negotiable, but be reasonable. No cheap buyers, please.

I’ve got reference from ebay since I have an account with them, as well as another forum that I’ve sold on.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

New reduced price!

The price is now 330 obo.

Still available for trades. I need this thing sold quick as I want an iPod Video.

Help a brother out. :slight_smile:

Edit: Unfortunately some moderator, had edited my post without my notification and changed the price to a ridiculous $760, and 200 in the original post. I didn’t find this humerous, so please don’t edit my post for no reason.

what version is your psp?

The PSP is currently version 2.6. When I bought it originally, it was 1.5, but recently decided to upgrade because I wanted to play the newer games. With that said, there’s the downgrader, so it’s not a problem to downgrade anymore.

Just an update on the PSP, I have downgraded to 1.5 so homebrew is available. This makes the PSP even better, to those of you who know what I’m talking about will agree.

the downgrade only works if you got GTA:LCS…but your price is still reasonable for a psp with games…

pm me if u wanna downgrade your psp before you sell it…adds way more value to it, and plus, u can download all the newest games from BT and play it off the memory stick…for FREE…so yeah,…wink wink

I guess you misread. I have downgraded to 1.50 successfully. I’ve tested it and it works flawless.

And yes I do have GTA: LCS, which is what I used to downgrade.

That is why I made that post as an “update”.

The item has been sold.

Thanks to all interested.