PSP + extras

In new condition Playstation portable…
comes with original box/soft caseHardcase
-GTA: liberty city whatever
-Need For Speed: something or other
-Some japanese highway racing game…its all in Japanese so you cant read much, but the cars are cool.
-Spider man 2 or 3 Movie or whatever came with the system
-Burnout: Legends
might have another game i dont remember…i dont use this thing

cost a ton new the week it came out years ago, but hardly ever used…
whats a fair price for all of this in perfect condition? 175ish?

i do not use, so any reasonable offer will be accepted, i think 175 is reasonable but let me know…it rules, i just dont have time to sit and use it ever

what is a good offer?? I have always wanted one

make one and ill give you a yes or no :slight_smile:
i will regret selling it, it definitely is awesome…but ive had it for a while and just rarely used it…ill forget about it…pick it up and go WHOA, this rules…but then not have time past that one day

100?

its not very valuable to me since i dont use it…but 100 seems…idk…not realistic for one with box/all original shit it came with in new condition with 4ish games + movie…150?

150 sounds like a steal to me…new it was 275 or something stupid i think and each game was 40or wahtever a piece…not to say theyre worth that still…but 100 seems like pretty bad depreciation haha

120?

150?
iw as thinking 200…but thought 175 was more reasonable to get rid of it…so 150 i would do quick like a bandaid and not think about it haha

i have a problem where i dont sell things…i keep them and dont use them because id otn want to lose money next thing i know theyre worthless haha

which model is this? 1000, 2000, or 3000?

i didnt know there were different models. its a fuggin PSP.

on the bottom of the psp theres a sticker with the serial number on it. to the right of the dash itll say PSP****. the *'s are the model.

i dont carry it on me, i have no idea. whats the difference. who cares? its small, awesome, and plays everygame/browses the web nicely and is in new condition and comes with the box/everypaper and accessory that came with it originally

Good luck man. I had a mint psp 2000 with a 16gb pro duo, modded, with 20 psp games and nobody would bite for $200. You cant sell things of value on nyspeed. I say this but continue to list shit here anyway…oh well.

However, $125 is fair. Id say its probably a psp 2000 since it came with spiderman.

lots of differences.
the 1000 and most of the 2000 can be hacked, 3000 cannot.
3000 has a built in microphone, 1000 and 2000 dont.
2000 and 3000 have skype, 1000 does not.
2000 and 3000 has usb and online charging enabled, the 1000 can have usb charge with a mod but not online.
the list goes on…

soo we hope its a 2000?

depending on what you’re going to use it for yes.
ive got a 1000( http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x23/pirite716/pspsig.jpg ) that i have modded and hacked but i’m also looking for a 2000 so depending on which is it i’m interested.

wow they still havent hacked the 3000 yet? whats the major holdup? Did sony finally figure out how to secure the device?

its hackable but only with a hardware mod as to a software mod like the 1000 and 2000.

god this thread is so fugging nerdy. someone jsut buy it.

Then just accept one of the 2 offers that have been made if youre that impatient.