FS: PS2 old style w/HDadvance.

I’ve got a old Style PS2 that comes with the following :

BroadBand Adapter
HDadvance 2.0
80gb HDD
Flip Top Lid
8mb Memory Card
Controller & Cables.

This is all ready to go,put your game discs in and rip to the HDD & play.Already has some goodies on it (GT4,San Andreas,Snake Eater,Path of Neo)

Asking Price $150,will deliver within reason.

I just dont play it anymore,I :heart: computer games.I’d even take giftcard(s) as payment/partial payment.:smiley:

http://s94441240.onlinehome.us/ps2.JPG

sooo about 180 in parts and a ps2 with it
and it comes with games on there!
I would buy this if I didn’t have the same setup

this deal rules.

would you be interested in my ps2 + cash?

Nah,but thanks for the offer.

i have the old version too, but without the flip top, and with hd loader, and im so happen that i got it. anyone who’s interested in this, get it. it’s definitely worth it. games run a lot faster too, which is awesome :tup:

Bump…open to offers.

remember,I said giftcards too so if you got a crappy one for xmas you dont want i’ll take it.

is that version of HD advance the one that can read the bigger drives? (I think 200+gigs)

what games are loaded? what version PS2 is that (or what is the scph#)

Willing to sell just the memory card? I have the same setup, but now that i have like 40 games on it I don’t have any more room to save on mine…

Version 2.0,it supports 40-200gb drives.
Gran Turismo 4
GTA: San Andreas
Matrix path of neo.
MGS:Snake Eater

No clue on the SCPH,the sticker is gone.

I’ve got 2 people who PM’d me on another forum about it so I’ll let everyone know the status once they reply.

Thats the newer smaller shittier ps2

Still available.

No its not the new “shittier” style PS2.Mine is as thick as a brick,just the pic from the top.

the small ps2’s wont fit a HDD

if it has that lid on the top for the cd, its the NEW kind. I have used both, i own the old kind, old ones also dont have that chunk out the back

the one that he’s selling on here IS THE OLD ONE. you guys gotta read the description. he had a flip top lid put on it.

That chunk out the back is the modem (required to use a hard drive). and word to poose… he just threw a fliptop lid on it (used to have one on my modded ps2)

:word: :bloated:

For the russians sake…its the new one.

(even though this fucking thing is probably 3 years old)

No arguing.

kthnxbye

Willing to sell HD Loader/ HDD separate?

lol…I might just do it this way.I’d make more money.

Make an offer for anything you want.

$100 for PS2 with controller,8meg memory card,controller,AV cables.
$75 For Hard Drive,Broadband adapter and HDadvance.

(lolz,the hard drive alone is $60 shipped from newegg and its still under warranty)