FS: PS2, bunch of games, network adapter, HDLoader

Looking to get rid of my PS2. Original style. Comes with:

Console
1 OEM Sony PS2 dual shock controller
1 Mad Catz dual shock controller
1 Sony memory card (with a bunch of my leet gamer skills save games)
Mad Catz MC2 wheel and pedals. (no force feedback)
Regular RCA cables
Monster Cable Component cables (12 foot)
Network Adapter
HDLoader w/120 GB Maxtor drive (allows you to load games to the hard drive. No longer need the game disc, and games load MUCH faster).

And the following games. Most are loaded only to the hard drive, unless noted by “(disc)”. All play perfectly from the hard drive. I will include the software that lets you mount the drive in a PC and copy the games off the hard drive to .iso format. Great for making a backup, or copying to a friends drive who has HDLoader.

Ace Combat 5
Ace Combat 6
Black
Burnout 2
Burnout Revenge
Conflict Desert Storm
Conflict Vietnam
Conflict Global Terror
Destroy All Humans
Driver 3 (disc)
Driver 4
Freedom Fighters (disc)
Gran Turismo 3 (disc)
Gran Turismo 4
Grand Theft Auto 3 (disc)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City (disc)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Hitman 2 (disc)
Hitman Bloodmoney
Hitman Contracts
Matrix Path of Neo
Max Payne 2 (disc)
Mercenaries
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (disc)
NHL 2005 ESPN
Red Faction 2 (disc)
Spiderman 3
Superman
True Crime

Everything excellent condition.

Make offer.

wow thats alot of stuff

price range? trades? pics?

for those of you interested…this + blockbuster game pass > * .

How do you think most of those games got on the HD? :wink: Not the game pass, but I do get 2 free in store rentals a month with my blockbuster online movie pass.

As for price, make an offer. I’m not going to give it away because the system works perfect, and I can always install it in my Expedition. With all games loaded to the hard drive it would be a pretty slick setup since you can pick any game and never have to worry about loading discs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/PLAYSTATION-2-BUNDLE-14-GAMES_W0QQitemZ250075908186QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That’s up to $150 with 4 hours left, a 0 feedback seller, with no hard drive or hdloader. I figure with all the games, hardware, and 120GB Maxtor drive $200 is a good deal. Hell, the hard drive alone if you just took it out and put it in a PC is work at least $50.

Also, my brother in law did have my copy of Grand Theft Auto Vice City, so that’s included as well.

Bump for the edit.