FS: PS2 with 17 games

Ok first off I’ll start by saying the PS2 isn’t working properly right now. It powers up and the disc spins and sounds like it’s loading, but nothing comes up on my tv. I never played it much, used it more for watching dvds than anything. It’s probably fixable by someone who knows what they’re doing, for all i know it might just need to be cleaned or check my connections, but i want a wii anyway so whatever.

So it’s a PS2 with two aftermarket controllers, 8mb memory card, and 17 games which include:

007 Agent Under Fire
Dark Cloud
Dead to Rights
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Eternal Ring
GTA Vice City
Gran Turismo 3
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Madden 01
Madden 04
Max Payne
Midnight Club
Silent Hill 2
Timesplitters
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero
Tony Hawk’s Underground

Best offer, I will split the games, but not the system/controllers/memory card, they come together.

eb trade in?

can i just snag the ps2 and fuck with it?

and give it back to you if you get it working… then you can sell it

umm…i dunno, i’ll have to think about that one.

How much for just the games?

damnit nothing i want

im honestly starting to look for some of the older Resident evil games

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 Directors cut
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Director’s Cut

but o well good luck

120 for the games? that’s 7/each.

bump for my stupidity, the connection between the tv and ps2 was not fully in, ps2 works absolutely fine.

50 bucks for PS2 and controllers?

I wanna play guitar hero 2

i was hoping to get close to 200 for everything, so if you can find someone to buy everything else for 150 it’s a deal.

how much for tony hawk? what area do you live in?

www.sellgamesonline.com will pay pretty decent if you dont sell it here… dont trade in @ EB unless you really want something from them, if you want cash check out that site…

Do you have all the boxes?
What is the price for all of it?

I’m looking to buy it to donate to Roswell Park, so the more stuff, the better.

I might still have the box for it, let me check around the house for it and i’ll let you know.