FS: PS2 w/tons of games, GH1 & 2 + 2 guitars

just got a 360, so i will never play this anymore. i have a PS2 with a bunch of games including guitar hero 1 & 2 with 2 guitars. controllers, memory cards, all kinds of stuff. if anyone is interested let me know. reasonable offers will be considered.

Price for Guitar heros and guitars

id like to sell it as a bundle, but i guess i could part them out. id do $125

without going through the story…GH 1 is brand new and still sealed.

intrested in just the ps2 and cables

then that might work out. throw me an offer. anyone interested in games? most are sports/action games like bond etc. not looking to get a ton for them, but if anyone is interested let me know.

in for the list of games.

ok, i need to grab a list at home after work of the games. just the PS2 with controller/cables - $85

GH1&2 w/guitars $125

i would package everything together if anyone is interested. i would say i have about 15 games or so. i just need to find them all. i still have the cases for them and all. i have 2 wireless controllers too. if anyone is interested shoot me a pm .

sale pending on GH’s for 100. i will take that for them if it falls through. shoot me a pm if youre interested. also shoot me a pm if you want just the console. i will take a look at all reasonable offers.

bump…offers? this stuff needs to be gone

list of games??

my bad, i thought i put it up there. i will try and get them up tonight when i get home from work