FS: PS2 System + Games - GUITAR HERO 1,2,80'S

VIDEO GAMES

PLAYSTATION 2:

System with 2 memory cards, two (2) dual shock controllers, plus one extra normal controller - $100obo

Games: Outdated sports - $5, GTA:SA - $15, all others $10
I WILL NOT SELL THE *** GAMES UNLESS I SELL THE SYSTEM

NOW INCLUDES GUITAR HERO 1, 2, “ROCK’S THE 80’S”, AND ONE RED SG CONTROLLER

-EA NHL 2004, FIFA Soccer 2002, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, Enter the Matrix, 007 Nightfire, Tokyo Extreme Racer 3, XIII, NFS Underground, Hitman 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, SEGA NHL 2K3, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec*, Madden 2002, Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero, Medal of Honor Frontline, Ace Combat 4*, Grand Theft Auto III, State of Emergency, EA NHL 2002, Red Faction, James Bond - Agent Under Fire, NFL Blitz 2003, Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto Vice City*, Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, Madden 2004 (best madden game ever), Ace Combat 5 - Unsung War*, Burnout 3 - Takedown*

System and All Games: $225 obo

if you’ll take 80 for just the ps2 and controllers/memory cards my friend said he’d take it.

debatable…depends on if someone else inquires about all the games or if EB would give me a fair amount for them…

F.Y.E in blasdell gives cash for games too… and people who come in say they give more then EB/Gamestop… check it out. They dont do systems yet though.

That price for the ps2 and all the games is a steal too.

i thought so too, thanks :tup:

If you do sell the PS2 I’ll take the Ace Combat 5 and NHL 2004 off your hands.

BUMP

also, add in guitar hero 1, 2, and “rock’s the 80’s” along with the red SG controller…same price as above

i would separate the guitar hero stuff, thats gonna have the highest demand. i’m going to list mine pretty soon. glws.

if youll sell the GH rock of the 80’s seperate ill take it,

still wondering, pm me

you just want “GH rocks the 80’s”?

if i get someone to buy everything else i will, else im keeping everything, that game rules lol

$150 for everything

ill give ya 20 for gh1?

How about $40 for GH games and controler?

for just the game? $old…let me know when you want to pick it up…

I’ll take it. Call me tomorrow 316-8454. (today technically speaking.) I should be at Swerve most of today (Friday).

edit: I want GH1 though too (GHs are the only reason I want the whole setup). Sorry ek9.

whole package sold to my boiiiiiii andy :tspry:

sorry ek9, easier to sell the whole deal