FS: QUICK SALE - My 240SX Coupe, SR20DET, 5 Lug, GAB, etc.... - CHEAP!

****NO PM`s, my box is pretty full. CALL ME or TEXT ME or EMAIL ME!!!
you can click on my name and send email via the forum.

Just bought this car. I have my eye on something else and have lost interest in this car already.

Quick details, will post better pics later.

• 217,000km on Chassis, low mileage motor like 99% of other SR`s out there.
  • Built by a respected member on this forum and upgraded by myself and Riyad at Riworx
  • VLSD
  • All Power Option WORK including working HUD and Sunroof
  • Runs Mint and pulls hard
  • JDM S14 5 lug with brand new with fat rotors and red stuff pads in the front
  • New Steering Rack
  • New TC Rods, Tie Rods, Control Arms
  • New Driveshaft
  • May be sold with Tein TC Rods and Tein Inner and Outers (extra)
  • GAB Stroker Coilovers with Helper Springs. Amazing ride
  • Megan Racing Tubular Exhaust Manifold, almost brand new
  • Megan Racing 3`Turbo Elbow, almost brand new
  • Momo Wheel and Hub
  • 3`Cat
  • Undecided on which 3` catback I am selling with yet…but there will be one
  • Newer Steering Rack
  • Newer 300ZX Brake Master Cylinder (Not Installed Yet)
  • Black Cloth Interior in Good Condition
  • All previous RUST has been addressed with METAL and the whole underbody adn wheel wells have been repaired and coated with anti rust spray. Engine bay is coated also.
  • The pictures will speak for themself in regards to the condition of body, it is SOLID!!!
  • Haven`t decided which wheels I am selling with yet, if you have your own 5 lug wheels, you can save lots of $$$$$$$$. Make sure they clear Z brakes

This situation is this, I bought this car intending to drive a cheap swapped car, Ive lost interest already as I was really lusting for a different car but bought this for the low cost option. I decided that Im not happy with not buying the car I originally wanted to buy. This is a GOOD car and was built right and has been improved upon since. Its just not what I WANT to drive. You will not find a better deal than this for a GOOD SWAPPED car. Its now a turn key SR20DET coupe. I am selling the car CERTIFIED!!!

The car has just been given a FULL going over, top to bottom. All lights, saftey items etc have been addressed. My loss is your gain. I dropped a HUGE chunk of cash to get this thing up to spec. WAYYYY more than I was expecting. Take a look at the parts list again.

If you want anymore information on the car, CALL ME or TEXT ME or EMAIL ME!!!

you can click on my name and send email via the forum.******

Pics: (Will have better ones later) CAR IS 5 LUG NOW!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/ronnietrackpics/IMG00432-20090919-1112.jpg

I am looking for a QUICK SALE, I am selling the car CERTIFIED. No headaches here. This car is ready to rocknroll. It will be very very hard to find a better deal than this ANYWHERE!!! Seriously, bring cash, abuse me and steal this car away.

Price:

$4400 - CERTIFIED!!! YOU BRING YOUR OWN WHEELS

$4900 - CERTIFIED!!! (Prolly S14 wheels or GTS Wheels or similar)

$5400 - CERTIFIED!!! With Tein Inner and Outer Tie Rods and TC Rods

$6200 - CERTIFIED!!! With Tein Inner and Outer Tie Rods and TC Rods AND Tomei 2 Way in an R32 Pumpkin with R32 5 Bolt Axles (Diff is REALLY QUIET for a 2way and VERY streetable but locks hard) NOT PARTING THE DIFF. If I dont sell with car, Im keeping it.

****NO PM`s, my box is pretty full. CALL ME or TEXT ME or EMAIL ME!!!
you can click on my name and send email via the forum.

• Also, JDM S14 sway bar installed with mint Endlinks
  • 3 Inch Downpipe as well.

Worked on this car, drove this car… its pretty much exactly as described. Bump for a good seller, and a good car.

Thanks Mark!

100 bucks to anyone who finds me a buyer within the next two days.

what camera do you have?

Those pics, except one, were taken with a Canon 5D Mark2.

PM me next time! You got me all excited for a reply on my post. :slight_smile: hahahah.

wow ronnie u loose interest in ur cars fast lol good luck on sale!! awesome deal

I think Mark and I are about the same, with you being a distant 3rd!!! hahaha.

wicked deal.

Wow nice deal…you should open up your own store seeing as you sell something ALL THE TIME…lol

Specs on the stitch mesh?

Okay. Need this gone. 4000 with gts wheels. Certified.

Made an error. 4000 you bring your own wheels. 4400 woth gts wheels. 4100 with some 17" 5 spokes.

Z master cylinder installed today. These brakes are awesome!

how is this car not sold yet !!

someone steal this thing for 4k !

Seriously…wtf

Pending sale. Deposit left. Thanks for the vouches people.

Bump for my old car! I want this shell back haha, looks fucking mint now! Glws bro!

This car is a great platform to start with, 5 lug and SR with a strong chassis for cheap ! i paid more for my car and got way less and it needed a TON of work to pass cert!

LOL @ this car…

Hell ronnie you switch up cars more then I do!