FS: R32 GTS-T

Posting up for a fellow friend. . .

I hate to do this again but

Due to some financial trouble, i have no other choice but to sell my Skyline…

Some info…

I bought the car from import Concern in April, and drove it to Yellowknife it has 139,000 km, pulls strong i drove it up from calgary
and since then its sat in the driveway, bcuz of issuse i have been having with the DOT here in town…

In the pics it has a GTR wing, i have recently sold the wing so it is Wingless…

whats done to it:

Apexi N1 Universal muffler, with a Custom 3" exhaust (done at Park Muffler in sherwood park Edmonton, AB)
Sparco Steering wheel
JIC Magic Adjustable Coilover
Greddy Turbo Timer
Stinky Tune ECU Spec 4
blizzak rubber

THERE IS A SCRATCH ON THE PASSENGERSIDE QUARTER PANEL.

ANYONE FROM EDMONTON OR CALGARY AREA I"LL FLY UR ASS UP HERE SO U CAN DRIVE IT BACK

$4500

so is car in edmonton, or yellowknife right now?

The last sentence explains where it is…

ANYONE FROM EDMONTON OR CALGARY AREA I"LL FLY UR ASS UP HERE SO U CAN DRIVE IT BACK

ok whoops,
well I have 3000 bucks, so if your interested in my offer lmk

the car is gonna be shipped down to edmonton in about 2 weeks time, im up at camp right now, the car shouldn’t have a problem passing OOP. i had it inspected at a shop up here and everything was ok, i do have the reflectors for it, and third brake light, even the honda accord headlights. the lowest im willing to go on the price right now is $4000.

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=39457

link to more pics and info.

$3800

^ Damn thats so tempting. But I don’t have a spot for the car and the woman would kill me since I just spent about $1800 on parts for my car and truck. lol.

G/L with the sale. Somone better take it at that price!