HICAS Reservoir - $10
HICAS PS Pump - $10
Random Relay Boxes (Door Lock Timer, Cont Assy ASCD) - $10 Each
DOHC 5 Speed ECU - $50
Sealed Beam Headlight - $5
OEM Pistons And Rods (Cracked ring lands) - $20
AC Electric Fan - $10
Hatch Tail Light Underpiece (Black) - $25
Two 5 Spoke Wheels, Made by Mangels, 15x7 +35, basically bald tires, one bent lip - $25
300zx Twin Turbo MAF Sensor (N62) comes with pigtail - $200

New Stuff

Energy Suspension Subframe Inserts $15

OEM Shift Boot - $60 FIRM

AMS Sportsman KA24DE Connecting Rods - $400

Made by K1/Carillio, had them at the machine shop, wrist pin end bushing is tapered (from AMS). Talked with AMS, apparently the whole batch was like that, haven’t heard of anyone having problems (installing out of ignorance without measuring clearances).

Garrett GT2871R Turbo - $1200 FIRM

Brand new never assembled. 0.86 A/R Turbine Housing. Comes with adjustable wastegate. Too small for my application.

Probably more stuff laying around, ask if you don’t see something that you need. Will edit as I find more stuff.

hicas subframe im guessing?

Non HICAS. Came off of a zenki S13. Not in terrible shape, but nowhere near mint, or even SON’s definition of “mint”.

Is the OEM boot mint? And does it come with the plastic part that has the bolt holes for the shifter console?

Brand spanking new shift boot from Nissan, yes it includes the plastic piece that holds it to the shifter trim.

I pm’d you get back to me

Updated with a couple of pictures, if you would like pictures of anything else please let me know. Open to offers, pretty flexible, just want some of the bigger items out of my garage, and wanted to get rid of the smaller stuff as well. Thank you.

how much for the a/c fan shipped to n0b2n0?

Updated with brand new turbo and N62 MAF. Removed sold items. More stuff to come soon. Thanks.

Since I can’t edit anymore, I’ll add parts I find in subsequent posts.

ABS VLSD - $200

Plastic clip for ABS broken, but wires still intact, still works great in the snow. Around 220 000 km on it.