Stock S13 SR20det parts - Turbo, manifold, Clutch fan, Maf and other random bits

Here are the parts I have for sale:

Stock S13 240sx Starter motor ( pretty sure it works ) - $5

NOTE FROM THIS POINT DOWN, ALL PARTS ARE STOCK S13 SR20DET PARTS

Clutch Fan - $20

Intake Manifold with brace Brackets - $50

Stock Fuel Pressure Regulator (works great) - $40

Stock Thermostat (works great) - $20

Air Conditioning Compressor and mounting bracket with tensioner - $10

2 MAF sensors both in working condition ( one with pigtail one without) - $60 each

Exhaust Manifold with a welded external wastegate port (will also fit an S14) - $50

Blown T25 Turbo ( there is a chip out of one of the exhaust turbines, from what people tell me you can still run it, minimal shaft play, adjustable wastegate) - $350

Stock recirculation valve - $20

Brand New oil restrictor for journal bearing turbo - $10

~ 20 ft of 8 gauge wire (car came with sub woofers don’t have them anymore) - $20

~ALL PARTS ARE OBO~~~

Pictures can be provided my phone decided to take much larger photos then I expected and for some reason I cannot get them online even after editing them

Please send me a text at 90five - 97seven - 843seven if interested

I will check online every so often but for the quickest reply please text with the number above ^

jay, found your note on my buddies coupe just now aha. i was beside you at a light around there before. I was in a red hatch if you recall.

Hey mate, yeah I actually saw you today driving down golf links today lol :stuck_out_tongue:

wouldnt have been me! my cars getting the SR treatment right now :slight_smile: hamilton cruise soon. bunch of schassis kickin around!

NICE, your going to love it mate