FS random S13 parts

getting rid of these old parts i have hanging around from a few years ago. i will list what i remember off the top of my head and add anything else that i may have forgetting once i do an inventory tomorrow.

• blue hood. some rust underneath. $20
  • one fender, can’t remember if it’s driver’s or passenger’s. will check tomorrow and post. $20
  • rare OEM 240SX floor-mats. could use a cleaning. blue. $10
  • gauge cluster surround (with all buttons for headlights etc.) no cracks. $15
  • immaculate rust-free gas door. blue. $10
  • SOHC gauge cluster. broken brackets on back. $10
  • “240SX” centre light-bar. mint. $20
  • sunroof glass with seals. mint. $40

all prices are OBO. located in Caledon, pick-up only, only item i will consider delivering is sunroof glass and only if it’s in brampton/caledon/mississauga area. not worth delivering small cheap items and hood won’t fit in my car.

driftRPS13@hotmail.com. e-mail is key, i will check e-mails BEFORE PM’s.

thanks.

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

PS pics available upon request.

hood: was $20, NOW $10

fender: was $20, NOW $10 (still haven’t checked which one it is…will get back to you on that)

cluster surround: was $15, NOW $10

gas door: was $10, NOW $5

gauge cluster: was $10, NOW $5

240SX light bar: was $20, NOW $10

sunroof glass: was $40, NOW $25 (GLASS ONLY! SEALS WERE ACCIDENTALLY THROWN OUT BY MY DAD)

pick-up only. sale pending on floor mats. PM or e-mail.

dose the speedo work in the gauge cluster

that’s a good question, and unfortunately one i can’t answer. this cluster was given to me and i’ve just been using it for desk decoration since then. it’s not out of any 240 that i’ve ever driven.

come to think of it, i’m not even 100% sure whether it’s DOHC or SOHC…

which is why i’m only asking $5 for it lol.

floor mats are back up for grabs.

pics upon request.

all parts are still available.

just discovered i have a few more things that i didn’t know i still had.

blue centre console (where shiftknob, e-brake etc. are) with bin and lid - $5

both headlight covers, bins, and motors. basically entire assembly minus bulbs. one has some rust under headlight cover, other one is missing arm that attaches motor to cover. $10 each or $15 for both

FREE STUFF:

passenger side inner door panel. blue with tweed. was sitting outside for a few years. it’s dirty as hell, tweed will have to be shampooed or replaced. otherwise in great shape.

Blue Headliner. was also sitting outside. isn’t too dirty but board underneath might not be as solid (from moisture). no rips in fabric.

a few other random blue interior parts too. ask and ye shall find out.

BUMP

fender is gone.

all other parts still available.