FREE S13 parts

All of these parts are in Pefferlaw, just south of Lake Simcoe, pm me for address and date you can pickup, we will make arrangements then.

If absolutely necessary I will post photographs upon request :slight_smile:
everything listed is in clean working condition

-2 hoods (white and blue)
-complete interior dashboard (not including center console)
-blue kiouki front bumper (1993) will need repainting on the bottom unless adding a lip [ sprayed on foam, i was making a custom kit but bought a new car instead ]
-rear bumper from a 1990 (white)
-rear lights (2 right and 1 left i think) and middle 240sx piece
-front lights with light motor and blue lids
-break master cylinder and hicas break unit
-steering and clutch reservoir
-automatic transmission isn’t free but ill sell it for $30, i only has a 130k on it and runs/looks completely flawless, comes with spacer plates.
-i also have 2 front rotors i believe with pads, $10

what colour is the interior?

are the headlight pods aimable? or are they siezed?
mine are actually siezed, but it sucks really bad cuz they are pointed up into everybodys mirrors and faces so people dont like me to much…and u cant beat the price :smiley:
pm me

the interior dash is like a dark blue/grey’ish teal? if that helps, and the lights work just fine

Hey man im in keswick, you still have any of those hoods? are they in good shape?

both mint, pmd

hey, I’m still waiting for the pictures you promised to sent me, do you have them now?

just tell me when and where and ill take a hood and a rear bumper email me at slapshotmagoo@hotmail.com it would be a huge help thank you

hey where are you located and when could i pic up a hood and bumpers? email me at slapshotmagoo@hotmail.com

WOW… this guy FAILS HARDDD^^^^

I had a fire and my seat belt burnt. its a 1990 240sx s13. the seat belt would be black… hope you can help.