FS: Tons of s13 parts (Parts car)

I have a white 1992 s13 HB parts car so if anyone needs parts PM me or post here…everything but front end parts are there (front bumper and both fenders are missing, still have headlights and hood though. Also i have 2 pig nose bumpers…1 grey, 1 spray bombed white.) Everything else is in good shape…black and grey interior with good condition dash…so if anyone needs something let me know!

Car is located in NW Calgary.

Coolant overflow Conditionally sold…

Heres a short list of what i have:
-Dark grey hatch no holes no rust no spoiler!
-2 white doors (non power)
-Back side windows (not tinted or anything)
-Interiod in good shape
-Dash, center console,and all the littlle plastic interior peices still their not cracked
-2 Mirrors (non power)
-Rear view mirror
-Glove box
-Good springs and struts (Stock set)
-Full Tail light set (no cracks good shape)
-2 Pignose bumpers (One grey, one spray painted white
-2 headlights (Right and Left…Dark grey in colour)
-Hood dark grey in colour
-Shifter
-Steering Wheel (no rips or fade, Great shape)
-KA24E Tranny (205,000 KM’s on it) No grinds shifts smooth
-Blown KA24E (think it was a head gasket…ran real bad before pulled but some parts may be usefull to some)
-Drive shaft

Everything you see here is OBO and just make me an offer…i know i know i need to post a price but there way to many things to think of prices for all…just shoot me an offer.

If Theyre is something i missed please feel free to ask and i will take a look…There are lots of misc parts i left out…

Thanks!

BUMP

hey dude. send me your number. i need a few things

sgcjdhhchd :o :slight_smile: :smiley: :oops: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: 8) :anal :!: :roll: :anal :rolleyes: :butthead: :axe: :partyman: :vom: :tonqe: :drinkers:

^^^^ huh…

and laurier PM sent.

PM me your number as well, I need a couple peices

I need rear brake calipers!!!

Both PM’d

any teardrops/stock wheels? just a pair is good

i have tons of stock sets…im out of town at the moment but will figure out which set i can sell you…i have tear drops, 7 spokes and s14 rims…do you need tires aswell?

Do you have the stock throttle cable?

how much for a set of 4 of your most beaten up rims w/ tyres. Just need them to push one car up and down the driveway. u know transport tyres.

yes have the throttle cable

as for the wheels im still not sure on which ones will be sold for which…ill get back to you

I assume this is a USDM S13?

yep

cant remember if i asked you already but hows the skin on the left hand rear?

pm’d

i am interested in the hood and the grey front bumper and also the door if it is power windows. can i have your number please?

CAR IS LONG GONE SORRY!