FS: RB25DET Package

Alright

I have an 89 nissan 240sx. The main purpose of the sale is the items listed below. The car has koni coil overs and koni adjustables installed. It has a 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust as well. I had a bit of an accident and needless to say the body is significantly damaged on the right rear quarterpanel zone. Anyways the tires and shocks zones were not hit and everything is still alright aside from body damage. I am trying to sell the car as a hole. I had started parting it out like the rb25det wire harness and apexi avcr. But I need to get rid of the whole thing. The prices listed below are what I paid for the big hitter items.

Exhaust Mandrel Bent 3" - $800
Custom Muffler = $400
RB25DET with transmission and ecu $4000.00 Canadian not including shipping
Custom Intercooler (half length of front width of car) $800.00 Canadian
Mckinney motorsport Drive Shaft for rb25det (on any 240sx) $450 Canadian
Mckinney motorsport custom motormounts = $500.00 Canadian
Custom 3 Row rad for an 89 nissan 240sx dimension = $900.00 Canadian

If you need pictures for specific item pm me as well and I can email the pictures to you.

I am asking for $4500 firm.

You can PM me I check regularly.

pic of the car plz

Pictures have been posted

sorry about your loss dude, i feel your pain, trust me… would u consider a trade for another car? the car(s) would be in good working order, lemme know

PauL

The car is still for sale… PM if interested

Still up for grabs…

is the wiring still there or is it gone?

Lets see some pics of the damage.
Is the frame straight?
Is the wiring harness still there?
Does the car run?

To answer your questions together.

Send me your email address’s and I will send pictures to you of the damage.

Wireing harness is sold so no the car is not running unfortunately.

As far as the frame is concerned from what I can see the frame is straight however there is heavy damage to the right rear quarterpanel as well as the roof if you are a body man then I don’t think you would have an issue using the body as the car has zero rust on it I stripped to the frame rewelded the entire car and blacked out all areas on the frame were I had work done. But the alternative is to swap all items out into new vehicle.

This is still up for grabs…PM me if interested

Pm’d

This is still up for grabs…PM me if interested

Pm’d

Time for spring projects to get underway so here is an easy one which is still up for sale

PM if interested

Still up for grabs

Just a quick question, who installed this for you and who did the wiring? seeing how you sold the wiring harness, how hard is it to find another or rewire another harness.

car is still up for grabs.

This is an easy swap.

Everything you need to make a rb25det swap. Except wiring harness and boost controller. The standard stuff when you swap and engine thermostat and clutch.

All you need is a shell. Time to do the swap I would say a good solid seven days. It can also be done in two days for those experienced.

PM me if interested.