FS: RB26DETT Motor Set

Hey guys I have for sale an RB26DETT that I had bought with plans to put it into my 180SX but plans have changed so I am putting it up for sale… The car it came out of had 62,500 km’s on it and pulled strong…

This set includes:
-Motor
-Transmission
-Harness
-ECU
-Engine and Tranny Mounts/Bracets

If you need any other bits to come with the motor like drive shaft, axels, things like that let me know… This thing is taking up lots of room and I need it gone ASAP! Thanks

Asking $2500.00 OBO

Located in Edmonton.

hey. if i bought this From you would you be able to install it into a 240Sx for an additional price? Also does this engine have hydraulic Lifters Or does it need to be manually shimmed.

Lol.

I’m sorry but did i do something funny. or are you just trying to be a Douchebag and attempt to flame me for some reason?

To be honest I wouldn’t know who was the douche bag asking a question like that.

Lets keep this on topic Josh is a nice guy.

NOT BEING A DICK

This “additional price” will probably be +7k, easy (no bull). This doesn’t include the shop time you’d get charged. That’s why they’re laughing.

Sorry to be off topic but… This is an AMAZING deal for a RB26 motor set.
Whoever buys this is saving ~1k, depending where you can get them.

RB26DETT is bucket and shim and needs manual adj.

RB20-25 is hydraulic

i can do the install for you… you will pay for all needed parts… and im very good for labor…

Great guy here.

I just sold a RB26 engine with Garrett GT4082, Top Mount manifold and HKS wastegate, With no Tranny, and the engine that has rod knock.

For $2800 plus an Rb2.3 w/forged internals the guy had worth like $1100.

If you ask me this is a sick price. Somebody better jump on this!

Sold!