FS: Red 5-Spd 92 240SX Hatch Sport Model

Make/Model: 92 240sx Hatch SE
Asking Price: $ 500(OBO)
Mileage: 250,000KM
Contact Info: PM For info or Celly 416 409 6081
Description:

Red 92 SE Hatch Rolling Shell ( NO ENGINE)
Was 5-Speed
Black Interior
Power Windows
Power Locks
Sunroof
Factory NO ABS
Factory NO HICAS
Factory NO A/C
90 Cloth Seats
Refurbished Gas Tank

7 spoke Rims
Spare Calipers Included
NEW JDM Fenders and Hood

Rust hole free Original Rockers
Rear quarters and Frame rust free
Front Frame can be Professionally Patched

Sold AS-IS

HAHAHA!!

I mean verrrry fast or :confused:

that’s what SE stands for, it’s a sport model because it’s has no hics, no abs, and no a/c, it’s light and 5-spd

The brick Under the wheel included?:o

interested… any pix of engine bay or underbody? does the e-brake work? and does the hood sit flush with the bumper–it looks a little weird in the picture.

thanks

the brick is very specail to me i’m affraid it’s an extra $100…

e-brake works, that brick is actually for my 200 lol i just store it behind the red car till i’m ready to park the 200 for the night lol… yesterday the 200 rolled back into a 300c fuck

hood is open in the pictures… no shots of the engine bay theres isn’t much to see stock dual cam whoo!!

bumptastic

looks like a good project car… bump for the brick

lol curtis?

sell it to me cheaper! I wanted this thing like 8 months ago

this car wasnt posted 8 months ago…

and theres no curtis in this thread that i know of except for me. my car was sold almost a year ago dude.

theres another curtis, i cant remember his name but i know he has stickers all over his rear quarter window and he drifts around with brandon, i think his name was S13 Destroyer or sumthing haha

nice car, looks clean from pics, i’ll PM you ted to go see it

yea he is s13destroyer and its not his car.
anyways the 200 did roll into a 300c that was owned by one big black dude rolling with 3 other big black dudes. we were in dennys and then this huge guy is like who drives the nissan 200. i pointed at him so fast hahahahhaha :slight_smile:
all was well in teh end.

the car is essentially sold anywyas, but the rolling shell is available. from the new owner he just wanted it for the engien trans etc.

how much for the shell?

says in the main post

buy this shell!

1200 just for the shell with the rust?

1200 with it repaired

500 as is