FS: Red 89 Hatch

Maroon red 89 hatch, with grey int for sale. All power options (everything works even cruise). 5spd. Rustless body and rustless spoilerless hatch. 207,000km head gasket just done. interior is mint. Dent on front left fender, rust on left side frame rail in the usual spot can have that fixed easy. Other rail mint. $2700 obo. Pics will be posted later today.

Pics are here

http://photojo.com/my_photos/AlbumPage.asp?album_id=14740

Like i said best offer. Everything is solid on this car except for the one part on the rail which is rusted but still stong because as you can see I have the hoist on that part and it holds just fine, didn’t sink at all. Just get it boxed. Once it’s boxed I’ll safety it and e-test it. Price os pretty much flexable.

pm sent

pm sent

Sorry did not recive pms due to inbox being full. Cleaned out. For serious buyers can be reached on my cell (647) 294-8334

$2200 I can get the rail fixed no prob at my cost. Just PM me if your interested I need this gone. I’ll safety and e-test at my cast also. Front end and all is solid. Ball joints, TC’s, tie rods inner and outer is all solid. A/C still works!!!

$2000 as is. You you want the rail fixed, it will be more. People are sending PM’s but know seems to have the cash. :roll: I need this gone now.

$2000 obo. Reasonable offers please.

$1700, I need this gone don’t have the space at my house for it. :evil:

I’ve seen this car myself, it’s well worth $1700 if anyone is looking for a clean s13.

The paint is in very good condition for it’s age.

Anyone interested should go check it out.

I just went threw the the glove box in the car, cause it’s at my house now. It appears the Head gasket wasn’t change as I thought. The Whole long block was replace with a fully rebuilt one, 9,000 and change ago according to the paper work.

sold. lock please