FS. Reluctantly Selling the GTR

For all those who have seen this car at NECC events you know its quality! This is not the usual beat on GT-R

December 1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R. $16,500

Legally imported to Canada January 2005 and owned it since May of 2004. It is currently insured and registered in Alberta.

I love this car. It is well cared for and maintained by a mature driver as demonstrated by the following:

THE GOOD STUFF
• NGK Iridium plugs, Red Line Oil, Redline Gear Oil, etc. Only the best.
• New inner and outer CV boots on the front (only one was required but I did all four as preventative maintenance)
• New cross drilled rotors and Hawk HPS brake pads on the front
• I have only put 18,000 km on this car in almost 2 years. I baby it. 72,000 kms upon import. Currently, 90,xxx kms.
• There is NO boost controller so you know this car runs at a nice safe stock boost.
• Paint is in great condition. ZERO rust.
• Interior is in great condition. No rips or burns.

The car has light modifications
• Apexi N1 cat back exhaust
• Apexi Power Intake
• Mine’s ECU
• Z Sport 320km speedo (note: I cannot guarantee the original kilometers at the time of importaion since this is an aftermaket item. I can only confirm the kilometers I put on the vehicle however I believe the current reading is accurate judging by the condition of the vehicle.)
• Razo shift knob
• unknown aftermarket steering wheel

Parts currently just installed - 0 kms
• ORC twin plate clutch (upgrade, OEM was fine).
• Nismo clutch slave cylinder (preventative maintenance)
• timing belt, tensioner, idler and spring (preventative maintenance)

THE NOT SO GOOD STUFF (depending on how you look at it)

• Some new paint / clear
The car was vandalized while sitting in my locked garage (damn crooks). They (obviously stoned) attempted to pry open the windows to unlock the door with a coat hanger or something. The damage included some scratches and dents on the trim and clear coat around both side windows. They eventually gave up with the prying and just broke the left side door window and quarter panel window to get in (nothing damaged on the interior). They also put a small dent (1/2 inch) in the right rear quarter panel above the fuel filler flap (frustration I think).

The good thing for you is that the car now has new trim around ALL windows. Both rear quarter panel windows (new) have been replaced and the left side door window (used). The trim is now better than it was when I bought it. There is new paint on the roof, A pillars, C pillars and blended upper rear quarter panels. Turned out beautifully.

The tires have about 30% remaining.

There is the standard GT-R bump in the dash above the glove box.

Crap OEM stereo

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4184/img5911lowresnl0rw8.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9596/img5908lowresnc4sv4.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9031/noplaterearyt1.jpg

I’ll PM more pictures for serious inquiries.

Promise you’ll get another one in the spring!

This car will make someone very happy. Hopefully it stays in the club.

Definitely one of the nicest/cleanest GTR’s around! Good luck with the sale Dave!

Wow! 200+ views and not one sniff. :cry

Here are a few other pics http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3508

Bump for the cleanest GTR i have ever seen

All I can say is that I wish I had enough to take her off your hands, Dave. Anyone who wants a GT-R should take a serious look at this bad boy.

Besides, based on Dave’s lap times at the track events, you know it hasn’t been abused! :E

I think you should hang on to it until next summer…

sounds stupid but wait til Fast and Furious 3 comes out… Its a marketing scam that works, you will get much more interest…

but if that is not option, I would say do not count on Edmonton so much. Put an ad on Beyond or BC car communities. You’ll have more luck.

Bump for a nice car.

When does FF3 come out? I should take the car to the opening in Edmonton. Get a nice prime spot near the front door and put out a for sale sign.

its in june again…i think i dont remember the release off hand…

Hopefully I’ll be able to take it off your hands Dave…

Do it! Have you seen his car in person Chris? It’s so mint you can taste it!

Make me an offer?

Haha, I’ve seen it, I gotta’ see how my paycheque comes out and what the banks say too…

Bump for a good seller.

Bump for a good seller AND a good moderator.

Come on Chris, buy this damn thing already! :smiley:

new price

reason for sale?

I want to put more of my “car” time and money into building up the roadster and preparing and driving a fully built track car. Simply put, this GT-R is too damn nice to gut and turn into a track car.

Is this car at Lightspeed Inovations now?

Yes, that is my car.

Cam can give an independent opinion on the car.