FS:Repost: 98 Prelude, Lightly modded. Cheap this week only!

no.

lol. well it is ea after all. jk.

carry on :slight_smile: and sum1 buy this honda cuz hes wont make it fast

See Custom Title

lol i was waiting for that
carry on boys :stuck_out_tongue:

ea thugs reppin hard y0.

EDIT - OMFG I REMEMBER YOU… YOU WERE BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS CAR TRAY DRIFTING IN MIGHTY TACO PARKING LOT. :tup: IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY A BEAT TO SHIT HONDA!!!

Actually I tried to drift twice that night it and it didnt work cuz I have an LSD so that ended the fun early, So I dunno who you were wathing beating the shit outa of this car but it sure wasnt me. You dont even know me and if you were to see the car and actually look at the details you would know that this car is not beat to shit as you said.

No drama here just stating what this seller is all about. And you should really know what your so called friend is all about. He should be aired out in the open and shown that he is a lying back stabbing thief who I think actually believes his own lyes. I dont know why you would even want to be associated with a person who steels from other members. But thats your choice.

You say the car is not beat. How did fender get fvcked up! Oh thats right you tried to drift around a corner and lost control and went through a ditch into a field… Yeah I’d say you never beat on the car. :gotme:

what drama? :gotme:

That he stole from another member.
Lets see how his arraignment goes and what other charges he gets next week. Then I’ll post up the whole story in it’s own little thread…:eekdance: