FS: rhd shell *sold* read last post

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:39,topic:30527"”]

id like to kno this too…

[/quote]

It was a RHD clip he bought, the firewall was drilled out and re spot welded back in at a professional bodyshop. Its just as strong if not stronger then an original chassis. The car is very solid, the little rust you see in the back is Nothing. The rear QT’s are not bad at all, the pictures make it look worse then it really is. Its a steal for the price he is asking. It just needs a motor and some paint.

trade for a running and driving van? with only 143k???

[quote=“rider99,post:42,topic:30527"”]

trade for a running and driving van? with only 143k???

[/quote]

He said NO TRADES

Eh worth a shot. The highest offer was what 1500? The vans worth double that. No big deal.

Why don’t you just get rid of this junk already. It’s been advertised here for almost 1 year and no one is buying it. Obviously the price you’re asking for is way too much. Who cares if it’s RHD. What so special about it? It’s still a non-running civic.

you should do that 350 swap in it like I seen on the honda forums then with the rhd you’d prolly get mad loot for it

wanna part with the coilovers?

i would love to buy that and gt out of my car. bump for a good car and person

has this car ever seen snow?

Judging from that first pic I’m guessing not lol

[quote=“avs,post:45,topic:30527"”]

Why don’t you just get rid of this junk already. It’s been advertised here for almost 1 year and no one is buying it. Obviously the price you’re asking for is way too much. Who cares if it’s RHD. What so special about it? It’s still a non-running civic.

[/quote]

Your a fag… car is
Sold

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]to your mom … sorry to spoil your x-mas present
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

obviously the best come back ever.

id start a slow clap, but then i’d be that asshole clapping alone

:clap: im with ya

SHADUP