FS: Rims, Wheel Spacers and SS Brake Lines

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Yes, at buyers expense
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Hey guys Im trying to clear my place of the last remaining 240 parts i have left and am willing to let them go for pretty cheap.

Two sets of S14 5 Lug wheels with tires

One set is painted Satin Black which have tires that have very little tread left… asking $250 OBO

The second Set is painted Gunmetal which have tires that have about 70% tread left, they are all season tires. Asking $300 OBO

I also have a pair of 5x114.3 25mm Wheel Spacers, they seem to be H&R but i can’t tell for sure because I bought them used but they are in good condition Asking $100 OBO

ALSO have a tonne of 16 inch tires for sale for drift purposes most have about 50-60% tread $10-20 each you come and pick.

WILL SELL BOTH SETS OF RIMS AND ALL TIRES AS A PACKAGE FOR $500!!!

Finally I have a pair of Agency Power Stainless Steel Teflon Coated REAR brake lines for the stock 240 calipers. they are new and in package… Asking $50 OBO

I also have some misc parts…

Stock s14 grille painted flat black… asking $10

s14 95-96 Driver’s Side Corner Light… asking $25

JDM 95-96 Silvia Grille… ONLY THE SILVIA PIECE… asking $15

everything is located in BRAMPTON… pick up preffered but will meet somewhere/deliver if not too far. PM or email me at sfourteen@hotmail.com for info THANKS!!!

I’ll take the stainless steel rear break lines. pm sent

pics of the rims, interested in rims + tires for a 4bolt stock 240sx. Thanks

i’m interested in the spacers, probably a n00b question, but are they the kind that you need extended wheel studs for or the kind that bolts to the hub, then the wheel bolts to the spacer… if that made sense?

Blazin_blue: both sets of rims are 5 Bolt, sorry

Simplemind7: The spacers are the ones that bolt to the hub and have there own studs so no need for extended studs for the hub.

240sxxx: I will call you tonight or tomorrow, you can pick them up tonight if you want.

BUMP to all of those that PMd or were interested please do so again as I have been busy with school. EVERYTHING IS STILL AVAILABLE… and am really negotiable at this point… I WANT EVERYTHING GONE… need space for an engine!!!

WILL SELL EVERYTHING for $500