FS: Roland V-Drums Lite

For sale is a Roland HD-1 V-Drums Lite kit with the accessory pack. It has a pretty small footprint in a room, and is designed to be quiet for apartment use.

Comes with lots of goodies:

-Roland adjustable throne
-1 pair Roland drum sticks
-Drum key
-All necessary cables
-PM-01 Drum monitor
-Instructional DVD and manual
-Sound module
-Aux cable for ipod, cd player, stereo input or output

I’ll have pictures of the actual kit up soon. For now here’s a generic pic of everything included and a description:

http://emusician.com/hardware/Roland-HD-1.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uS%2BDqZjbL.SL500_AA280.jpg
(earbuds not included - no longer have them)

Everything is in like new condition. No stick marks on anything. No scuffs on dual pedals. I used it maybe a half dozen times, Newman used it twice, and that’s all the action it’s seen since it was bought new a year ago.

It has 10 drum kits, built in metronome, and a mesh tunable snare.

I used to play jazz and metal, and this kit was a blast for both. It has a very sensitive snare that can snap and buzz. Drum kit 2 with variation has dual bass pedals that work great with heel up, heel down, heel-toe, whatever you fancy.

I’m asking $680. I live in williamsville but I’ll deliver it or organize pick-up from as far as rochester.

ugh im so mad i dont have cash to pick this up!!! does this have midi outs and ins

It’s got midi out (5-pin DIN). Thanks for the bump :slight_smile:

ugh makes me want this even more ive always loved the vdrum stuff but cant afford it… as for now ill be stuck with all my acoustic drums ha

bump

damnit, I need this for my apartment. …I need money first.

Make me an offer :wink:

New price, $630.

Update: $500 and free delivery.

if i can find a place to put it id prob take them

Takes up about 3 feet of space from hi hat to tom or less from pedal to pedal. My apt is maybe ~880sq ft and I’ve got lots of places to put it. :wink:

I may take this when I get my first paycheck in for the summer…

Shoot me a PM if you want to play it sometime to test it out.

I played these before.

They’re really awesome…

If i wasn’t balls deep in my BMW project right now I would be all over this.

Bump.

Bumpidity bump.