FS: rolex watch

this was given to me as a gift, i am not retarded and i know its a fake, but for a fake, its a really really good fake. its kinetic, there is like a small alternator inside the watch which charges the battery while you wear it. made of high quality materials, i have had a chinsy fake before and this feels real… i compared it to my uncles real rolex and honestly, i couldnt tell the difference. whatever, call me a watch noob, honestly i dont care. i wore it twice and got tons of compliments on how sharp it looks. immaculate no scratches or anything.

here is the link:
http://www.hotreplica.com/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=794&prname=Rolex_Cosmograph_Daytona_replica

they have it for 149 plus shipping and i dont know about tax

taking best offers seeing as i dont wear watches.

Does it tick or sweep?

D

Not a bad lookin watch. interested in any trades for anything.Btw howd those bindings and snowboard boots end up workin out for ya?

The good replica’s tick 5 times a sec to give it a sweeping motion. But I don’t know about his.

what are you looking to trade? mostly interested in cash, but who knows… whatcha got? i noticed your for sale post, straight up for the lib tech and bindings?

havent got to use any of it yet… not a really good snowboard season

looks to me like it sweeps? like i said i am a watch noob

and like i said i am taking offers :slight_smile:

Yea the season sucks for boarding. i deff might consider the binding trade if no one else is interested in them. ill let ya know asap.

Eh. I can see a few things just from the pic that make it totally obvious its a replica, but for $150, its a good watch…

GLWS…

thanks! taking reasonable offers! :tup:

curiousity question. since rolex’s run on the perpetual thing… how long do they last if they just sit there… i had a kick ass fake i got in china town for 60 bucks, and it would die in like 3 days… and it was doing that very fast ticking thing… you could only tell it wasn’t sweeping if you really really got close to it

Ill offer 40 bucks I,m kind a sick of wareing my real gmt- master II at work scratching up the wrist band :banghead:

pending sale

buyer wont respond to messages so its still for sale… reasonable offers accepted.

sold