FS:Rollin civic Shell & motor b20sgr turbo !!!

ok guys selling my b20 gsr turbo does 310whp at 9psi. has crazy power had it in for 5 months and now i got my 240 so i have no use for it as i sold my civic… its been brought down to 5psi so it dosent stress out the motor plus i dont need all the power and i dont drive fast. it does 245whp at 5psi. im asking everything 6 gs motor mounts ecu tuned everything you need boost gauge 3" hks cat back stage 4 clutch, cam gears the whole shebang. drop and go. fmic piping for a 93 civic tubo smart BOV, SBOV also. turbosmart wastegate everything ur gonna need turbotimer everything just need it gone asap… pm me if u have anyquestion!!

or email me at zep@torontonissan.ca

thanx

cars sitting at the shop ready for the motor to be installed or taken away nothing is wrong with the motor.

Price?

[/quote]

$6000…

ok selling the motor with the ROLLING SHELL need it out of here asap. motors still in teh car and it starts can come see for urself… no room… all you need are front brakes. car starts etc 6000 for everything… comes with 2 racing seats… so come take it off my hands… or email me at zep@cellullarone.blackberry.com ill reply asap… if you want to stop by and take a look at it you can cars awsome and fast…great small project… all you need is a hood lights and brakes and ur set. must see.

contact me by email or pm me.

Who built the motor?

ART Motorsports (auto Race Tech) with teknotik tunning.
New price to go asap. 5700$

gl on the sale I know ART does good work… they build my buddy Vince’s k20 del sol =) and also did my friend’s B20 integra…