FS: S13 1990 240 partscar and brand new sohc header

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?:Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
I’m parting out my 1990 240 sohc it’s pretty rusty has a few holes in the floor frame is a bit rusty too, doors are in good shape the front end is decent too the hatch is primered not to much rust on it. Interior is in good shape pretty clean a tiny rip on the driver seat. Something is messed with driver side rear suspension but the car runs has 225KM on the chassis and motor but the timing guides will need to be replaced they’re starting to make noise.

I will get pics soon and update, let me know what you need and I’ll get back t o you with a price.

I also have a brand new never been installed SOHC ka24e 4-2-1 header i got it off ebay never installed it I will also give you all the oem nissan gaskets you need to install it (2 exhaust manifold ones and one cat-downpipe gasket) I’m asking $100

What colour interior?

interior is grey cloth dash is black. exterior is black.

Can you post pics of the header? I’m sure a few SOHC guys, including myself, are interested and seeing it.

Thanks

ya ive been looking for a sohc header, lets see some pics … the only good headers i kno for a sohc are obx n pacesetter … obviously hot shot was the best but obx is more preferable then pacesetter (from what i read) … :stuck_out_tongue: … lets see some pics buddy!

How much for ALL the interior, front to back?

yes how much, very interested.

how bad is the rust. Looking to build a race car this winter looking for a chassis. Let me know the price for the whole car. Thanks

Cody
S1DC

how good is the passenger side front fender?

hatch
$?

yo do u have the thing that holds the exhaust in the back??
the hanger or w/e mnes rusted off LMAO

post pictures of this car please.