FS: S13 chuki lip (veilside CII)

Gah, copies, if you guys really want some real Veilside stuff, i am sure my buddy and i can talk to Yokomaku to get you guys a deal instead.

you cannot get this lip from veilside anymore. it was discontinued… that is why bing is making copies…
this lip looks much better then any of the new veilside junk! so go ahead and talk to your buddy to see what kind of deal you can get, for now, don’t jack peoples thread!

I could have sworn i saw some at Veilside in Japan, but hell what do i know.

i dont mind if you jack the thread…

the fibreglass that is used to make the copies is better than that of the original Veilside piece.

i have both and i can tell you that if you were to compare the two you would agree that the Veilside fibreglass is not as strong at all. it feels flimsy by comparison.

the only variable is the fitment. i dont have a piece done to check the fitment yet but the other pieces i had done fit equal to the original.

and it is true that this lip cannot be had from Veilside and if you could is would cost $500 CDN or more anyways.

I found this pictuer today on my computer.

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10060/veilside%20CII%20lip%20car.JPG

=P~

has to be the nicest lip I have seen for the s13

1. Aschon (although he has a zenki bumper, lol)
  2. Jedi_Car_Far
  3. Brandon… Assuming its in around the $250 range.
  2. Jedi_Car_Far
  4. srpwrd

if you are able to come pick it up from me then it will certianly be in the $250 range.

if i have to deliver or ship it you can expect the total cost to be more.

i would like the price of the product to be in that range for sure, and i will be wearing one of these lips as soon as i can have it modified to fit my FMIC.

2. Jedi_Car_Far
  4. srpwrd
  5. justin

i called today, there will be a slight delay for the first lip until next week.
that will give me time to save up and figure out a way to pay for all this shit…lol

How do we mount these sideskirts?? Sorry, i’m a noob lol.

2. Jedi_Car_Far
  4. srpwrd
  5. justin
  6. Silvia_Drift

there are no sideskirts…lol

there are no sideskirts…lol[/quote]

Shit. I meant lip and said sideskirts lol. Well how do you mount the lip?

lots of duct tape and crazy glue man…

u can use zipties, double sides tape, body screws at the back or various other means

2. Jedi_Car_Far
  4. srpwrd
  5. justin
  6. Silvia_Drift
  7. Seth - assuming 250 range also

hey, how long do you plan on offering this lip for? its pretty much exactly what I want…but im going to be pretty broke for the next month or so…also would you ship it to BC? greyhound’s usually pretty cheap…if they’re still available when i have some money that is!

i will ship it anywhere at the buyers expense,

i wont charge you for packaging, but keep in mind that boxes and tape and time are not cheap…lol

there are a few guys out there that want this lip, i intend to hook everyone up.

I agree with sasha gino bambino

first lip was cracked from the mold today, i will be trying to make it out to the shop to check it out tonite…

cross fingers ladies.