fs s13 original owner.

the color is white and its a 5spd manual… The passenger side rockers are mint but the driver side has a bit of rust. The underbody has no dents , dings , etc. The hatch has been replaced so its rustless. the interior is very clean with only 1 scratch in total. the km’s are 218,000. car has never been beaten on. clutch has started to slip… I’m willing to get it done just to prove the cars real power. but the price will obviously go up. Its one of the finest sohc’s i’ve been in. $2000obo.

pm me or add me on msn at koukijohn@hotmail.com

price is firm pretty firm.

its been well maintained.

please keep interest to pm or e-mail.

thanks

any pictures?

Please send some pics… lesterrodriguez76@hotmail.com

look i wanna buy the car, you said 2000 o.b.o well i currently have 800 and get paid on thursday or friday (they never do it right) about 550, so thats 1350, would you be willing to take that and then the following week take another 400? i know its not something you would want to do, but i’ll wait til its all paid for, i just really really need a newer car, my 94 protege stalls every damn day, and its an auto, and its only got 100000 Km on it so i know its a bunch of electrical… anyways please e-mail me back at a_tutt@hotmail.com or leave a messege on my cell at 705-716-6677, i work everyday from 3-12

wtf keep this thread clean…

GT

where did the guy go?

your cheep and you lowball other users and john knows that .

kevin

uhh, no i dont… i never even given a price yet.

besides whats this hafta do with u?

u like to ripp people off n scam. sell cars that have been crashed or stolen… lowball people n sell the car back out x3 the price u bought for without doing anything to it

case in point, nikki asked for $600 for the grey 240sx (now being sold by u) u n ur groupie talk trash about his car n gave him 4 bills… claiming also that u guys had another (black) 240 that he can have for 4 bills that was supposidly better condition than this one. but u guy wanted this because “u like the color” or something.

then u sell this same car for $1600… now $1400!? but from the pictures no work has been done on it at all. from what i recall. this car needed work. especially that rotting muffler that hangs there n doesnt muffle shiet. n the thing had completely no brakes. u cant stop in that thing. tires leaked as well. justify the price hike. especially when this car has been passed around a couple people on the board for a low price.

ur friend tries to sell me the same grey car without a motor for a grand?! not even. n when i asked if it was the grey car they just bought off my friend, u guys even said “no, not that piece of trash”

not to mention a '90 red 240 u sold to another friend of mine last summer, which had no vins, 2 bolts on each wheel, the keyhole was totally fcuked, smashed window. and said to them something along the lines of ‘it was a mission to get down here’… btw the car was found n tow by police n was car was reported as stolen.

anyway, yea not trying to start nothing. just sheading some light towards these guys. whom flasely acuse me of lowballing :doubt:

thats jokes larree
i drove that car too…it was bad
i also offered nikki 400 but he refused me
so i guess the next day , this guy offered him the same thing and he accepted it
oh wells