FS: S13 parts, some free, some cheap.......take a look

I just want to get rid of this stuff, so make an offer. I live in grande prairie, but can get most of this to edmonton for free if you don’t mind waiting a couple weeks.

-stock shocks and springs. shocks are blown, springs seem fine, no upper mounts or spring perches. will get your car to the junk yard, or hold it up over the winter, or cut them apart too use KONI yellow inserts ect…FREE
-stock SR20DET intake pipe and box. $20
-aftermarket K&N style cone filter. mounts directly to MAF. $30
-Stock SR20DET sidemount intercooler with piping and BOV. nice shape. $75
-stock AC core and canister, and a few lines. $1 OBO
-stock front sway bar. $10
-Exhuast heat wrap. new box, 2" wide BIG roll of it. Good brand (therma-tech I think it is?) never used. retailed for over $50. asking $40

If you want anything, let me know ASAP so I can try and arrange transport to edmonton.

Dsm_austin would be interested in the SMIC. Pm if you want…

well, had some interest in the intercooler, but no one followed through. so I will now include a S13 OEM intercooler air duct. i understand these are hard to find?? anyway, or I will sell it for $20.

if the suspension isn’t spoken for by this weekend it will all be thrown out.

everything else is still here, so make an offer! I can get anything to edmonton this weekend for free.

I will be in edmonton tommorow. if you are interested in anything, send me a PM ASAP so i can bring it along. Everything is OBO

I forgot, I also have a car Battery, in good shape with the larger US style posts, came with my silvia but I had to go with a smaller one to fit the intercooler piping. $50 OBO

mitsubishi eclipse 1G BOV. used, slightly crushed head. If it doesn’t work for you I will give you your money back. $40 (I bought it for $60 and never used it)